I'm curious about THC content

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Donnyboyrocks

Reaction score
I'm a first timer, having planted some seeds I had found in some heavily seeded medium grade stuff which provided a decent buzz a while back and they are flowering now as sensimilla after removing the males.

My question is after reading that sensimilla thc content is usually 2-3x the content of the seeded weed, should I expect some pretty good quality weed from what I have? The plants had no health problems and their overall health is good. They are seven weeks old, one week into full flowering and stand from about 24 inches up to 30 tall and have good leaf growth on secondary stems also.

Tell me what you think from experience if you can.

Thanks

all depends on the strain and your prefrence in buzz's

cdblop said:
all depends on the strain and your prefrence in buzz's

Absolutely.

Also, it is not the seed that really matters...it is the grow...happy plants make happy growers, ya know? Many a bagseed has shocked all of us before, just ask around. Mutt, myself and many others enjoy growing bagseed for the fun of not knowing what your gonna get. With a careful grow and cure, the high will be there...you'll see. ;)

The strain is unknown, that was one point I had made....not sure what I have so I realize that but I'm just trying to make a hypothetical comparison and seeking help to do so. As far as buzz goes, I like the more "up and cerebral high" so I would probably want to harvest early....see, been reading alot....hehe

Thanks

yup, you got it :) i hope you have a sativa man :)

Yessssss,

That is what I did not mention.....that is the strain that gives the type of high I prefer. Otherwise, I guess I'll just join my girlfriend and turn into a couch tater.

Thanks man...let's hope.

I was actually wondering if anyone had had a similiar grow situation where they could remember the quality of the source seed (lots of seeds) and compare the high of that to the newly grown without seeds (sensimilla).

Any comments welcome.

Thanks

At the risk of revealing my geriatric status.;)..long before the www, we had only "bag seed" to work with. No credit card ordering of designer strains, no seedbanks offering hundreds of strains.
As the elephant man said, though the quality of the genetics in the seed is important and does affct the quality of the final product, it isn't, IMHO, as important as the environment and proper care of the grow.
Healthy plants, provided with proper nutrients and care, will provide you with excellent smoke in nearlly every case.
I can recall some plants that were as good or better than any designer strain I've ever grown. If I would only have had the knowlwdge and fore thought to "save" a few of them...:(

Hick my man, that was a great post, thanks!

You sound like a man of experience, lots of toking and good times....hope they continue for you.

Donny

Latest posts

Back