First grow.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oc0r3yx

Reaction score
I'm planning on doing my first grow.
And i want them to be autos.
Outside.. Cant grow inside..

Any suggestions for an easy strain to grow?

I'm going to dig a pretty big hole back in the woods behind my house..
I'm then going to fill it up with some fox farm or Miracle grow all purpose soil.

Tell me what you think i should do. :)

They all should be pretty easy. I grow autos because of that.
Check on strains by Flash, Short Stuff, or Buddah. They have some of the better prices on regular beans.
If you want fem beans. Check the Greenhouse autos or Big Buddah for the better prices.
There are Super Autos out there too. They get about double the size, take more around 90 days than 60.

SPEARCHUCKER said:
They all should be pretty easy. I grow autos because of that.
Check on strains by Flash, Short Stuff, or Buddah. They have some of the better prices on regular beans.
If you want fem beans. Check the Greenhouse autos or Big Buddah for the better prices.
There are Super Autos out there too. They get about double the size, take more around 90 days than 60.

Thank you for your comment. and I was thinkign about getting a strain called super cali haze. or i was going to go with some of the short stuff seeds. Im not 100% sure.. What kind of nutrients should i use with autos.. or should i not use any at alll? Cuz since i am going to be growing outside with less sun than autos need i really want these to get tall(as in like a foot in a half at most) during there little veg growth state. Could you help me out again. Thank you.

if im not mistalen they will get taller outdoors due to the shorter light cycle.

as for nutes some ppl say not to feed for the first 3 weeks but i like to start a little earlier than that with a super light feeding of veg nutes. something like a 5-5-5 cut down to a 1/4 strength then work my way up to full strength over the next couple of weeks till they start to flower then feed with something like a 3-7-6 or any good bloom nutes. everyone has their own way but this has been working well for me indoors and i plan to try it outdoors very soon.. hope this helps good luck

oc0r3yx said:
Thank you for your comment. and I was thinkign about getting a strain called super cali haze. or i was going to go with some of the short stuff seeds. Im not 100% sure.. What kind of nutrients should i use with autos.. or should i not use any at alll? Cuz since i am going to be growing outside with less sun than autos need i really want these to get tall(as in like a foot in a half at most) during there little veg growth state. Could you help me out again. Thank you.

I wanted to go with super cali haze but have heard it is not a very stable, it can hermie easily.
I would suggest some regular beans from short stuff, There Mi5, RRF and onyx are good strains and decent yielded. my last ones got to about 2 ft tall.

By the plant getting tall it doesn't mean it will have more bud, more likely it will have less dense bud compared to being grown inside.

I dont use any nutrients. Just whats already in MG Potting Soil.
I start out in MG quick start for a week then transplant.

I've grown Russian Rocket Fuel before and really enjoyed growing and smoking it. It's a fairly simple strain to grow, and it yeilded well too. The tallest one was maybe 2feet tall, and yeilde almost 2oz. Good luck picking a strain, i hope this helped a little. A.M.

Thank you all for the comments. I think im going to go with a mi5. and im going to grow with just reg tap water with the appropriate pH level.

Latest posts

Back