Auto

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sweetnug

Reaction score
I am trying Auto flower for the first time, just a few along with some regular strains under a 6090 MH. I am doing the vegging and auto flower in the same room. I am gonna throw in a 150 hps to supplement. I guess my question is would the MH act the same way with autos as regulars. I would imagine they do but if anyone has tries both mh and hps for autos that would be great to hear the results

I Ran a MH bulb for the first 2 weeks, then i switched over to my HPS bulb.

I ran MH entire run...as well as 12/12 HPS after 4th week..I enjoy the autos in along the regs in veg and watch them flower ...I run my veg area 24/0 this year

I believe I read on a thread before the crash of some doing it with good results. I say go for it!

i ran one auto with 400w MH and a 150w HPS and it turned out nice. i've never used just a straight MH

Can you guys help me with the feeding of these autos? Do you feed them like a regular plant in flower or are they nute sensitive?
?

Usually autos are lite eaters and will nute burn easily. Is your medium prenuted? What is your medium? what nute line are ya using?

Don't feed them for the first couple weeks then go with strait flower nutrients as you would with 12/12.

I don't run them anymore but used to do the following with good success:

20-4 light schedule although 24-0 won't hurt.
No nutrients till they show sex...(usually 18-21 days)
Bloom nutrients from 21 days on for the ladies
No topping or anything else stressful.

Jmo

see im totally different with the nutes. i start feeding mine after about 7 days with 1/8 strenght grow nutes and work my way up to a full dose before they sex. when they sex i continue grow nutes till i see small bud formation not just pistils.. then i'll switch to flower nutes.

so far i've ran 4 different strains of auto's and none were light feeders.. i've used the above feeding on every one and never seen more than a few yellow tips on the leaves.. play with the nutes and see what works for you.. just start out with real low doses.. good luck

Latest posts

Back