Sub Rosa Garden's ..Operation Blackbird...testing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fist off...Thanks tre and pdx.....much respect ............................okay................
So the best plant is the sativa leaner...She is better in buzz and taste...(stank you didnt get a taste of this one as it was still dying when i left)

I had 1 of these sativa leaners...she took 10 days longer to finish..............8 on greenjoe's scale...buzz lasts for 2-1/2 hours....she has a mild floral taste

I had 3 very leafy ones.....these were just ok....7.5....has a earthy taste....buzz about 1 hour and 1/2..my least favorite

then i had 2 others..which were quite uniform to each other...like a hybrid of 50/50............these were a 7.9....with a bit of a earthy and slight floral taste........buzz about 2 hrs..my 2nd choice
what i did notice is i had a ceiling to the buzz.....smoke 2 or 10...same buzz...same level.except with the sativa leaner...which you will pass out after smoking 3 in a couple hours

munchi factor about 60%

and i did have 1 herm on me....

Sativa leaner was grade A

the others i would say grade B.....
Thats the way she went.......

Latest posts

Back