I am back.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

schoolboy420

greenybeanymeanies
Reaction score
Hello everyone, and DGF! I am back.

So, Ive moved to a new location. My landlord lives out of state! So life should be easier than last time, LOL!

So, I hopped on worldwide marijuana seeds and ordered just one of each, Hawaiian Snow, and Silver Surfer. The Hawaiian didn't pop, so I ordered another.. I know, shouldve ordered multiples. But if they dont work, Im thinking Holy Grail Kush. Im actually wishing I had done that from the start, but oh well. :) Im just glad to be back in business. The silver surfer has a head start, the Hawaiian Snow just got put into soil, no leaves yet.

I will edit this post and put up pictures in just a minute.

My setup is still the same as last grow, but conditions are better, and I may be looking at a job change with more pay, which translates to more money for a better set up, at the moment I will be winging it with what I have, which being Sativa strains, I know I am going to need a bigger tent, and I am probably not the brightest for going this route lol!

I still have my ppm and ph meter and a 2x2x4 tent. Ill be using my mars hydro LED, and tent upgrades will come soon.

This is gonna be fun:)

It's great to be back. I've been here, but I haven't signed in or posted. But I've checked in every once in a while

Pic update.

These pics are from two days ago, nothing major to feel the need for pics from today. The Hawaiian Snow has sprouted, but it's just got the little baby leaves(yep, brain fart on what those little leaves are called)

All I know, is that these are both sativa strains, and I'm looking into some height control methods.. any ideas? I'm debating on going scrog on these, and I intend to do plenty of topping. I want the Hawaiian to catch up to the silver surfer. Which brings me to my next question.. How early is to early to start topping?

View attachment uploadfromtaptalk1447401263311.jpg

View attachment uploadfromtaptalk1447401312754.jpg

View attachment uploadfromtaptalk1447401330147.jpg

Latest posts

Back