October's #4

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

October420

the King of October
Reaction score
I'm working on my 4th grow in my 32" x 32" tent. I've one Kush Bomb & Bubble Bomb, both are from Bomb Seeds.

My 3rd grow was less than stellar, mostly due to neglect, over fertilizing and not keeping a Grow Journal. For me, I must keep a journal, even if I'm just jotting down the temps and humidity over a 24 hour period.

A few things I've done different from my previous three grows. I've topped both plants, Kush Bomb, I topped at the 4th node and the Bubble Bomb at the 3rd node (planted the Bubble a week later than the Kush). Then I waited a week and topped them again at two places each. I'm trying to maximize bud locations and keep my canopy at the same elevation. I'm keeping my grow light at about 12" to 14" above the canopy instead of the 20 or so inches I've run in the past. I'm using a whole lot less fertilizer than I have in the past. I'm growing both plants in Ocean Forest potting soil, the first time I fertilized was one week before flipping, and I've only fertilized them a few times since. I'm using Jack's Classic Blossom Booster 10-30-20 and using it sparingly, 1/4 teaspoon per one gallon of water, once a week. I'm at week 3 plus 4 days of bloom.

View attachment veg-1.jpg

View attachment Bloom-1.jpg

View attachment Bloom-2.jpg

View attachment Bloom-3.jpg

View attachment Bloom-4.jpg

View attachment Bloom-5.jpg

Beautiful beautiful beautiful, beautiful buds. (take off on john Lennon song)

Looks great in here and WELCOME HOME DUDE! So glad you are back Oct.

The buds are just beautiful.

I have a 32 x 32" tent also--what light are you using in there?

Hemp Goddess,

I'm using the Mars Hydro Reflector 192. Actually Rosebud recommended this light to me before I ever started growing. It has served me well.

You are gettin' good at this, although you were good right outta the gate. Looking great Oct.

Latest posts

Back