Battling the Borg

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jb247

JuztBudz
Reaction score
Yeah, I just went thru a bad bout with the borg (spider mites). I tried a couple of different foliar sprays and thought I had them beat...then in about the 7th week of flowering, when I start checking trichs, I see this :eek: monster go runnin' across them. So I harvested everything immediately!!! I'm gonna tear my room apart and wash every square inch with a mild bleach wash. Then I want to put a bug bomb in it and clear the entire room of vermin. :hairpull: This is my first battle with them, and from what I understand, it is nearly impossible to get totally rid of them. Anyone have any other suggestions? Thanks...

Peace...j.b.

p.s. I just vaped some of the Diesel from the buggy harvest...first time I grew that...jeeeezzz am I blasted...

Check out Stethorus Punctillum a tiny ladybug that eats both eggs and hatched Spider Mites. 50 will run you $74, 100 bugs will run you about $116 bucks. go to http://naturescontrol.com to check it out, prices may vary.

Nice analogy there jb247, comparing spider mites to the borg.

When the Borg started using transwarp hubs, they could appear anywhere in the galaxy, giving them the ability to assimilate species with little or no warning at all and within very short periods of time.

If it's traces you want to remove from an "empty" grow room, ladybugs would not help. Disinfect it from top to bottom and make sure you give it a real good hoovering. If that don't work give Picard a ring :)

Latest posts

Back