What's in screwdriver's grow cabinet?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

screwdriver

I thought that I would show off what I have in my little cabinet and keep track here.

Vegging:

I have this tomato plant that popped up next to one of my girls. I harvested the girl and left the tomato plant to veg more. I also have this skunk #1 plant that still hasn't showed sex at this time.

View attachment 67461View attachment 67460

I had one male plant in the container that I culled along time ago and I just harvested the girl that was with the tomato plant. I dig out the old male stem and root ball. I'm trying not to damage any roots that I come across. Don't want to hurt my tomato plant either.

View attachment 67462View attachment 67463View attachment 67464

The tomato plant bends in a semi circle so I planted the skunk #1 in the nook. They are currently under 24/0 70wmh.

View attachment 67465View attachment 67466View attachment 67459

Flowering:

The small black container in the back has a mutant DP blueberry that I topped and has been in flower for about 9 days. This pack of seeds are some of the worst genetics. Each seed had sprouted into a wierd mutant of twisted and oddly shaped leafed plant that may grow out to be just an ugly plant.
The white container has another smaller mutant DP blueberry on the right side of picture. The lower center and the plant on the right are cross seeds of BBxNL and some "great" bagseed. I received these seeds and named them , Blue By You, because I thought the name sounded cool. Still hoping I have females. I had two others planted in there and they showed to be males at the same time. I believe the males have showed themselves and the other two are females that aren't showing yet.

View attachment 67458

huh, well ill be watchin brrrrooooo. good luck!

GREEN MOJO :banana: GREEN MOJO :banana: GREEN MOJO

Nice & sexy looking little ladies you have there ...

Thanks for the comments and the mojo. It seems to have worked.

My Blue By You's have both shown female preflowers at day 17 of 12/12 so I am officially calling this the new day 1 of flower. The males showed at day 14 and are gone baby gone.
The larger mutant blueberry has started to look normal on the upper most node, but no preflowers found. The smaller thing looks like a waste of time.

I'm stoned.

Vegging:

Not much going on here except for a couple of clones. These are from my skunk #1 which has not shown preflowers. A better description of the state of maturity is there's a little round ball popping, looks male, but may elongate with pistals. I know its a long shot.

View attachment 68409

Flowering:

Here's a shot on the whole bunch. Just rearranged the containers and lowered the shelf. The buds color was looking a bright lime green. I lowered the top bud sites to about 15cm from the light.

View attachment 68408

This is the skunk #1. Still hoping for a female. Slight leaf discoloration will look at it closer in a different light later today.

View attachment 68407

The one on the left in the smaller black planter is my mutant blueberry. Still waiting for gender. Kinda looks female, but no preflowers.

View attachment 68410

The smaller mutant blueberry I had I culled because it was just ugly. I can't wait until real companies develop stable, reliable strains.

View attachment 68404

It did make more room for my two little girls. Excited how good they are looking. However, the one on the right seems to have the newer growth curving downward. To me, comparing to the other girl, it seems stressed more than the other. I thought it could be from over watering, but the container seemed light enough to water, then I thought maybe over fertilized when I topped dressed.
In the end I just topped it with more lime and have watered when needed.

View attachment 68406

Vegging:

The two clones I took came from the lower nodes and were a bit stretchy. While they had rooted and I was happy that a clone of mine survived, I threw them in my buckets and rooted a new clone from a higher node because it looked prettier. The skunk #1 turned out to be male. A nice, healthy, skunk male for future pollen. If I can keep the new clone healthy, I will eventually make a space for him to flower so I can get the pollen. Any more "if"s and it may end up in the bucket.
The stretchy seed is from my blue mystic. She'll go into my container with my tomato eventually.

View attachment 69403

Flowering:

Here's the whole grow room. My Blue By You girls are doing great (white container). I sprinkled a little less blood meal, a little more gauno, and a little epsom+ with a dash of lime. I use a gallon of water with a squirt of fish fert and saturate until it starts to come out of the container bottom.

View attachment 69404

Looking good nice pictures.

Latest posts

Back