Leaves curling up with pic..HELP!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for seeing this through fellas, Im not sure if it was heat, algae, or both... but my guess is heat. It must've been gettin too hot during the day while I was away.. thought I could get away with using this closet to house a couple mothers without venting it.. Just leaving the door open for now untill I can figure a way to setup an exaust fan... Turkey is a slacker:p

not.jpg

way too many leaves, imo.

cut each leaf in half; it will retain water better

Yeah.

If the leaves are huge, theyre holding a lot of water....water the new clone cant replace yet. it dont have any roots.

If need be, you can cut the tip off a leaf if you think its too big. What? You think its going to hurt its feelings?

deciduous trees lose their leaves in favour of retaining water.

Bowl Destroyer said:
Yeah.

If the leaves are huge, theyre holding a lot of water....water the new clone cant replace yet. it dont have any roots.

If need be, you can cut the tip off a leaf if you think its too big. What? You think its going to hurt its feelings?

oh haha This is not a clone man... thanks though.

Bowl Destroyer said:
Yeah.

:rolleyes:I don't think Marijuana is in the same classification as a Maple Tree:confused:

also when you cut the leaves off you remove the water... and nutrients... and hormones......

tie if you wish, but as emo's have thought us, cutting makes nothing better.

try putting your hydrometre 16" from the light to the tips of your plants daggle it with a piece of string or some thing so u know what temp it to your plant the humidity is different near your plants than it is in your room so is the temprature so try putting ur metre airbourne 16" from your light to ur plant should give u a better reading heat rises remember and if your testing your metre down there it will give you a false reading try my method then see what the humiodty is and the temp it worked for me thats how i know i put mine on the floor mine done the same on my first grow so i loked into it or if that dont work put ur fan point it more towards the plants than over the top of them it will take most of the hot air away from them

try putting your hydrometre 16" from the light to the tips of your plants daggle it with a piece of string or some thing so u know what temp it to your polant the humidity is different near your plants than it is in your room sop is the temprature so try putting ur metre airbourne 16" from your light to ur plant should give u a better reading he rises remember and if your tresting your metre down there it will give you a false reading try my method then see what the humiodty is and the temp it worked for me thats how i know i put mine on the floor mine done the same on my first grow so i loked into it or if that dont work put ur fan point it more towards the plants than over the top of them it will take most of the hot air away from them

Latest posts

Back