Newer Lead Problem

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tokensmoke10

Reaction score
As you can see these leaves aren't the huge fan leaves but were found around the small buds on lower branches. You can see yellowing of the leaf, brown spots, and a couple burnt tips. Anyone have any clue on what this could be, I am 100% stumped on this one.

Here's some more info:

What Strain is it? Lowryder 2
How Many Plants? 1
Is it vegetative or Flowering Stage? Flowering
If in Flowering Stage... How Long? about 6 weeks
Indoor or Outdoor? indoor
Soil or Hydro? soil
If Soil... What is in your Mix? 45% FFOF, 45% coco, 10% perlite
If Soil... What Size Pot? 1.78 liters
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many? 125 watt 2500k CFL
Temperature of Room/Cabinet? ~75 F
RH of Room/Cabinet? ~22%
PH of Medium or Reservoir? 6 - 6.2
How Often are you Watering? every 3-4 days
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used? Fox farm Tiger Bloom(1/2 strength)/ Big Bloom (full strength)
Size or Square Footage of Room? just under 1sq ft

ScannedImage.jpg

Tokensmoke10 said:
As you can see these leaves aren't the huge fan leaves but were found around the small buds on lower branches. You can see yellowing of the leaf, brown spots, and a couple burnt tips. Anyone have any clue on what this could be, I am 100% stumped on this one.

Here's some more info:

What Strain is it? Lowryder 2
How Many Plants? 1
Is it vegetative or Flowering Stage? Flowering
If in Flowering Stage... How Long? about 6 weeks
Indoor or Outdoor? indoor
Soil or Hydro? soil
If Soil... What is in your Mix? 45% FFOF, 45% coco, 10% perlite
If Soil... What Size Pot? 1.78 liters
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many? 125 watt 2500k CFL
Temperature of Room/Cabinet? ~75 F
RH of Room/Cabinet? ~22%
PH of Medium or Reservoir? 6 - 6.2
How Often are you Watering? every 3-4 days
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used? Fox farm Tiger Bloom(1/2 strength)/ Big Bloom (full strength)
Size or Square Footage of Room? just under 1sq ft

6 weeks into flowering?? Its not unusual for the leaves to slowly turn yellow, especially since your that far into flowering. I wouldnt worry. If its all of the leaves I would back off the nutes a little bit

Yeah, I understand the yellowing part of it but are the brown spots on the leaves anything to worry about. I'd just like to find out what it could be in case it comes up again in another grow. Thank you for in the input though!

Tokensmoke10 said:
Yeah, I understand the yellowing part of it but are the brown spots on the leaves anything to worry about. I'd just like to find out what it could be in case it comes up again in another grow. Thank you for in the input though!

Well burnt tips is a sure sign of over fertilizing, as far as the brown spots.. I really dont know. Could be a pH problem? Or possible bugs?

To me those look like normal leaves for a plant that is 6 week into flowering. Most leaves look like that before they fall off naturally. If none of the leave tips on the buds are burnt then you have no problem if you are planning to flush the plant I believe to is time to start watering iwth plain PHed water

I grow in close to the same medium, with the same nutes, and I agree with these other guys, that it is right where it should be for this time in it's life. Don't sweat it...you'll be smoking her soon, and won't even be thinking about those leaves!

Latest posts

Back