This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh you have so much going on! And your plants always look so wonderful!

planing a od now just off your thread i was gonna skip a mid summer grow but i think i got enough clones to go int he ground and save some $ on indoor expenses my strain says up to 800 grams od i seen it last year it is a insane od grower i was having constant tending to it

Hey Rose, I was looking at an Apricot tree just yesterday as well as a few other fruit trees. Do you normally have good luck with it, or does mother nature mess with you a lot?

Reason I ask is I had peach trees for like 10 years. In those ten years I had a killer crop once, and the rest of the time it was either mother nature or bugs slapping me down.

Have you had great luck?

This is our second apricot tree. I love them. we have very good luck with them. Our last one lasted almost 40 years. We replaced it last year with this Morepark. I don't think the real early varieties produce always. Ours is rated for zone 5. I would say out of 35 years we had a bumper crop 30 of those years. This would be a medium bloom time, not early. I have never had to spray my apricot trees. Sometimes earwigs will get them if they are really ripe. But they don't have bugs here. This was an extremely early bloom for all produce this year. So i imagine there will be a lot of winter damage.

I hope yours does better for you PJ! Happy spring, my friend.

Thank you PP, i have been missing you. Are you feeling better? How is life?

Just planted three LBHXblack dahlia, this is 420 Benny's beans. Everything i have tried of his I have loved. Remember Pink Mama. The above which i call black haze is some wonderful smoke. Benny is just a great breeder. I popped three in hope of getting a girl to live outside this summer. A big ole plant of this pot would make rosebud a very happy woman.

lookin good rose :)

never tried the cross, but LBH is one i plan to revisit ;) had a nice purple one, and a white one.. that i should've cloned.

good luck :)

that is what i say about all Benny's stuff. I should have cloned. I will this time Kaotik, thanks for the reminder.

Actually I don't see "bugs all over that mj plant" nor do I think the clones should be darker green....please explain ?

Look darn fine to me RubyRed, Rosebud's clones look good compared to some of mine. I see one bug.

Yea now I see what your talking about in the first pic. Are you sure that's not just dust or something, I want to get good at spotting critters myself :) ?

take the question leaf, flip it over. they live under it u can see lil dots under it.. and u see the damage above need to react now SNS 209 jus sayn --------- or immediately trash it all and bomb the room. also i had good results with the product called ladybug or some thing

np lady bug is a lil more involved but at a young age may be better i don't know if 209 is ok for little plants but they suck either way and the egg life is like 6-12 mo i think so u need to kill em in all or will plague u

Latest posts

Back