Passing the time

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buddogmutt

NOT ALLOWED
Reaction score
Few autos going...3-red poison(purple buds)...2-wild Thailand Ryder...2-cherry bomb..and a few babies of each...getting ready for this years out door...

View attachment image.jpg

Hey Bud, i was thinking about you a few days ago and wondered what you were up to.. Now i see. Pretty frosty plants up there... You still like the auto's huh? They seem to like you too. Beautiful.

Hey Bud, i was thinking about you a few days ago and wondered what you were up to.. Now i see. Pretty frosty plants up there... You still like the auto's huh? They seem to like you too. Beautiful.

Hey Rose, great to see ya...yeah I like the autos...some do great under the T8's and some just grow..my main focus is the outdoor...how's your garden doing? Great as usual I'm sure...

I haven't had a garden because i got so much od last year. I just popped some seeds yesterday and I should be cloning as I type... rather visit I guess. I am trying to figure out how to make my grow finish a little sooner. Tiny bit of disappointment over the od... didn't get enough amber.. I took it 10-15 and the next day it was in the 30s I think.. It is good smoke and if your not a daily pot head like me it is very good. But when you smoke everyday for 5 years....ya get a bit jaded I think.

Are you going od again this year? I sure enjoyed your grow last year. Really good to see ya.

Yes I am going OD this year..I already have a few 3 footers in veg prepping to go out...I'm doing all purple strains with some Girl Scout cookies. Buying seeds and clones Saturday...3-14-15...ill post pics then

Plants look great, green mojo for your OD grow. I'm subbed for the action

Latest posts

Back