BeP and Super Buckeye grow do-over

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oldfogey8

Very grouchy and ornery today…
Reaction score
i screwed the pooch on my first attempt. here is my second attempt. i have one super buckeye and one BeP, er, oh and an old BeP that i have tortured for the better part of 5 months in my tent. the BeP is about a week and a half behind the super because i am a lunkhead. i am using lst on the super buckeye. the BeP is already giving me trouble. she looks nitrogen deficient to me. i gave them all a 1/4 dose nute watering the other day. i may have screwed up again and i used this stuff called natures care organic soil to transplant them into. without doing research no less. then i found the time to look into it and it turns out it is not 'natures way' so much as miracle grows way of sneaking into the 'organic' market. it says it has some ferts for 3 months of growth. DOH! think i should go back to my roots organics green lite? i just switched to 18/6 lighting too because my tent is getting way too hot. it was up to 91 degrees yesterday and we are heading into summer. i am going to get some plexiglass so i can replace a window and exhaust outside in hopes of tamping down the heat issue. stay tuned for more bumbling antics as the old fogey screws up in new and unexpected ways...

View attachment IMG_0645.jpg

View attachment IMG_0641.jpg

View attachment IMG_0644.jpg

View attachment IMG_0640.jpg

View attachment IMG_0643.jpg

View attachment IMG_0642.jpg

Whoops. What was your PH?
:48:

i started out not adjusting it at all, weed. then i thought i was locking it out. my water plus nutes is usually about 6.2. so i thought i needed to be higher. mel, the woman who bred this strain told me to go lower. i thought i knew what to do and went higher. wrong. wrong,wrong,wrong,wrong. i messed that poor plant way up. i am back to not worrying about ph. i use organic nutes in soil so i have read that it should not be a concern and never has been. this particular plant is a real pain. the new one i am growing seems hungry. this one never did. it just got weird spots and just generally stunted on me. prolly should have killed her but i am a big puss. i am keeping her. maybe forever as a house plant...

Latest posts

Back