Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
what up BHC sure is quiet around here....BIU peeps the storm is brewing here on the east coast,bad winds and storms overnight.....peace:beatnik:

Mmf2, no storms here. Just 50° temperature changes. Low 60's to high teens. We had the 12th warmest winter ever. No ice on the big Lake this winter. I think it is going to be a hot summer with water problems .

BIU :bong:

Good morning bongers..

Lemon haze from the store is what i am smoking... I will have my own dank in another month.
My big sister died last saturday. She needed to but it is still hard, huh. I have been on the phone with family and that can be exhausting.. So back to the haze for me.. BIU PEEPS.

So sorry to hear that Rose:(
Sending prays your way.

:heart: Thank you Duck, grieving is weird, you don't get to not do it.
I do wish i wasn't one of the youngest " kids".

Rosebud, when do you put your plants outdoors? I am tentatively planning about the first week in May if the weather is favorable.

We rototilled the fenced part of the backyard up and are in the process of levelling it out. Trying to decide exactly how to lay it out. I'll bet I've looked at 5000 backyards on the internet for ideas. I want about 1/2 garden and flower beds. Rosebud, your yard is an inspiration--I just love your yard!

Duck, quite a read. I am not through it yet. I can't be too stoned when I reading it or I don't absorb it. I made up a gallon of AEM yesterday using the recipe on their website. I bought an airlock and carboy as they are really inexpensive. I'll start checking the pH tomorrow.

I think I am going to make a rain barrel today. Anyone out there have one? Any words of wisdom?

Words of wisdom :huh:

One is not enough :aok:

BIU :bong:

THG post a pic and I will give you my two cents on your yard design.

Um my plants didn't got out last year until the first of June.. I just went and looked at my journal. Our last date of frost is April 21st. I had them hardening off for the month of May and then planted june 1st.

Duck--Gottcha. I have enough EM1 for 2 more gallons. So, will get some more started. And some more EM1 ordered.

Rosebud, our last frost day is May 8, I believe. The first of June would probably work well for me too. Maybe the end of May if the weather is nice. I started on the supersoil today. I am using 4 wading pools, as there were a bunch of wading pools here when we bought the place. I only got as far as emptying the base soil into the 4 wading pools. Rain tomorrow, so on Sat, I will put the amendments in and mix it all up. Got a temporary barrel set up to catch the rain water.

I'll post up couple of pics of the backyard for you. I would love your input!

Today is Friday, it's 60° outside with sunshine:)

Time to BIU :bong1: :bong:

Congrats on sunshine Duck, we don't have that anymore.. :vap-Bong_smoker:
Actually, i think we have had sunshine 4 times this spring. It is raining like crazy out there now.

Got the bong out today for rips and figured it had been a long while since i stopped in and said hello. I need to visit the cool kids more often....today is big rips of Sunshine Daydream and a few edibles...managed to break a toe again.....dumb barefoot country boy needs to wear shoes when going to town with the wife....concrete car stop worked well on my foot too.... BIU peeps ;)

Gorilla Glue:bong1: :bong:
Hi ya bongers:ciao:

Latest posts

Back