First outdoor grow, yikes.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll try that Rosebud, thanks.
Fortunately being my home is also my work I can watch them all day long so I think bugs won't be an issue.
As far as POUNDS go, :) sounds good to me, indoors i only get 1 1/4 - 1 1/2 lbs. dried every harvest, and I always have veg. Growing to replace those mothers whom gave their life for my smoking pleasure, lol.

Rose, what is your spray regimen? And how long does this systemic stay in the plant?

It would be nice to find something i can spray monthy or longer. I have a 2 week protection before i respray. Its Captain Jacks Dead Bug Brew. It works well for caterpillars, beetles and other leaf munching insects but not as well for aphids and other sap sucking insects.

I use it as a preventive. If I see a bug I use it on the schedule they say on the bottle which is drench and repeat at day 2 and day 4. You could probably just use it once a month Drft. I have a lot of beneficials in my yard and i am sure that helped last year too. I really like that stuff, won't hurt bees or any other beneficials.

Outdoor simple, just plant and watch grow...water as needed...very low maintenance compared to indoor...nature takes care of it's own...indoor, you're "nature"....plant timing, Deep & wide holes is the trick to big plants...

Outdoor growing is damn near a brainless session...i water straight from the hose(no PHing) literally just plant & go.....good luck..see ya later

View attachment image.jpg

Latest posts

Back