Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Good monday morning bong hogs! That was my solo Yooper, so thank you.

I had a great weekend. I hope you all did too. How bout those Seahawks???wow.

Lots to do today...need to go to the post office? How tardy am I?

Happy Monday to all of you.

BIU like its 7:20 AM and you haven't gone to bed yet :bong: :huh:

just dropped a (single) Chucky's Bride bean ... testing a seed/sex theory over on MC
:huh: LOL

cheers every one packing me a well deserved bowl of some icky sticky lol had a long HARD day kicking back :bong2: listing to some Black Sabath at max volume

Is anyone else glad the holidays are over besides the ups drivers? I am.... looking forward to taking down the stuff.. Our son brought us the flu I think... nice guy. ha.
Hope everyone had a nice holiday and can BIU!

Morning all. I still have a touch of whatever nasty thing got me this Dec. Seems like I get quite sick every Dec. Rosebud, take care of yourself and do what you need. This has held on way longer than it should have.

I transplanted all the plants I have down here (way too many--some them will have to go to my place) into organic soil and they are doing great. Don't know what I did wrong, but almost everything died in the coco. I am sure if I had not have transplanted they would not have made it. So, my Chucky's are looking wonderful and healthy again. I had 4 pop from 5 beans. So hoping for at least one girl. The CBD Durga Matas have not even been shipped get, so I have some time. I hope that it is the holiday that is slowing Seedsman down...this is the first time I have ordered from them.

Multi--maybe we could do something. I know that there are a lot of people here who do not post up pics ever and some (like me) who do not post up many.

Duck, I will BIU with you this snowy cold morning

:bongin: some Chucky's right now :bong: and I am :stoned:

Congratulations on the new baby Joe.

Happy new year Duck.

THG, mr rb has had a temp of 102...I am just starting it I think. Is yours a cough? Ours is.

Why o why is there fireworks going off at 10pm? huh? or 11:14? They must not have scaredycat dogs.

Is it really another new year? They seem to come faster and faster...doesn't seem that long ago that it was 2000.

I shall BIU with you all this morning. Cold outside. It is snowing again..small lazy flakes floating slowly to the ground. It is so pretty, but I am happy to be inside and not have to go out.

I have 4 Chucky's that are looking great...and 4 Hashberry....and 3 Satori....and 3 gifted OG beans....and a BSC clone. I have to decide what to send back up home for the big closets. I should try and get some pics up of this tiny cabinet I am using. It is going to be quite interesting as I have never grown on this small scale before--36" x 20", just 5 sq ft.

Rosebud, yes coughing and chest congestion. I am going to get on the nebulizer. I had a fever last night, don't know how high. I am dosing up with echinacea, zinc, vit C. In the mountains, I think they have dynamite or mortars. At midnight the ground shakes. I worry about landslides. My sis's place was quiet, but I am betting the neighboring town was tearing it up as their college team (the underdogs) won their bowl game. Our dogs are afraid of loud noises too, Rosebud.

I never was much of one to do the New Year's thing--we used to call it "amateur night". And then there is the transportation issue. My sis picked up a couple of friends of hers last night and drove them home because the cabs were 3 hours out.

Everyone enjoy your day.

A family friend who NEVER (I'm serious) NEVER took vacation or a sick-day in 22 years HAD to take a week+ off last week.

This is a woman who showed-up @ work 4 hours after being in a car accident, with 2 black eyes and a broken nose... STILL came to work!

Well, both her and her husband had the Flu and then hers went to pneumonia. Both were under a Dr.'s care from day-2 of fever.

BE CAREFUL!
:48:

Thanks THG, nice to hear from you. Nice visual of the small flakes floating slowly to the ground. Nice grow going. I am happy for you in your 5sq feet.

Thanks Joe, I think i might go all wifey on mr rb and make him go get some antibiotics for the chest. He is sleeping a lot. I just asked son, the carrier of germs, to bring me some fresh ginger.. I live on ginger tea. It usually saves me but I have been out five days. Thanks for the heads up... What a woman. I would not have gone to work after an accident I don' think. wow.

I have 4 Chucky's that are looking great...and 4 Hashberry....and 3 Satori....and 3 gifted OG beans....and a BSC clone. I have to decide what to send back up home for the big closets. I should try and get some pics up of this tiny cabinet I am using. It is going to be quite interesting as I have never grown on this small scale before--36" x 20", just 5 sq ft.

I work in 22" x 26"

This is one 30" tall White Siberian.
flipped to 12/12 on 12/20

I would guess 2 plants will fill your space nicely, 3 could fit but you would have to actively try to keep them small.

I would LOVE to see your cabinet (and I bet there are a few more who would too) ;)

GREEN MOJO for the micro GroW
:48:

edit:
yes, I HAD a major case of nute burn 1 week before flip (excuse for the burnt tips)

View attachment PICT1120.jpg

Latest posts

Back