Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
I love coffee, i love pot, I love mp....

LOL

I second that emotion :heart:

EDIT
add pic
Needed to add the extension on to that mini bubbler... I got tired of burning my nose hairs lighting the silly little thing!

why the F is my flower room temp readout in C ?
It's been sitting there on the desk for over a year, I look @ it 150 times a day, it's NEVER in C.... wierd

View attachment PICT1199.JPG

Cool stuff Joe. Let me go get my hooch and I will join you@@.. Looks good there.

So my boys the Seahawks lost..... Congratulations to the Patriots... she says bravely.

Monday morning...at least January is over.. My daughter is going to be 40 tomorrow..how could that be? that feels weird.

HOw many weeks till outdoor grow starts? lots...BIU PEEPS.

All good here Rose. Been busy, plus i havent been in a position to grow for quite sometime . Sure miss growing and hanging wit you guys and gals. Hows THG and everybody been? Good i hope.
Hey Duck, what up. Lol

Oh, Rosebud, it was just a heartbreaker. But, boy the end of the game was not boring though...it just made me sad (don't really like Brady)

Yeah, isn't it funny how your kids can get older than you. Both of my kids are older than me now. The daughter will be 44 in mar and the son just turned 41...how does that happen?

I am thinking about what I can get started indoors and when. I have decided to use at least one or 2 raised beds for medicinal herbs. And maybe an herb tea garden. I know that it is still way too early where I live--got 4" of snow at my place last night, to start plants, but not too soon to start thinking about it and planning. Wish I could have an outdoor crop of cannabis, but not to be.

Joe, most of those thermometers have a small slide switch that changes from F to C. It is easy to push the little switch without realizing it.

Weedhopper, doing well. Great to see you. Glad you can find the time every now and then to pop in and say HI. We m iss you.

Thanks THG. Ive known you longer then anyone. You and Andy52 are the ones that got me started growing with DWC's. Sure miss it. I will be back growing soon.

All they had to do was at least FAKE givin' it to MArshawn, even if you didn't want Beastmode pushin across that 1 yard. ONE YARD!

Just don't get it....IT's TIME TO BONG IT UP!

I've been jumping through all these medical hoops so I can be switched to ACTIVE on the transplant list. Probably with three months I'll have all the necessary stuff done.

That and I have to go in an get dialysis access...just in case, says my nephrologist.

Been thinking about doing some OD also this year now that I have a MMJ rec.

I hope everyone else is doing fine. I'm so happy we could give Tom Brady something nice to remember when he's gone....NOT! ....

Green Bay was supposed to be there anyways...;)

Hi rose.

Our new puppy (11yr old golden retriever, lol) is so goofy and sweet. I'm trying to fatten him up since he doesn't have much muscle mass left in his hind area. I love him so much and hope he's with us for a while.

View attachment image.jpg

Last edited:
Oh SM, what a sweet guy. So pretty. And what does the little one have to say about him?

He looks huggable. Is he happy with you all? I wonder what happened to make him available... what a nice boy.

7g, that is good your getting all the stuff done so you are on the list. I am sorry you have to go through any of it though... Could you believe that last night???? I really don' like the patriots.. You are absolutely right...what the hell were they thinking Pete? Ok, i am done, we will look forward to next year.

Need to quit smoking Chucky. Chucky has made me re-do my kitchen and dining room plus clean all my closets.I am running out of indoor things to do.:rofl:
I need an early Spring:bong:

got 1 C'sB in veg now.
just need the clone to get roots so I can sex.

testing a theory that a female bean looks different from a male/herme bean

:48:

pcduck,
I see already she is LONG and strong... how short do you think you could get her?
I've topped once already. I only have about 40" of TOTAL plant space.
(top of the tote to as close to the LED as possible, fixture up as far as possible)
got to figure a way to get her crammed in there.. and happy

I would lst . Does not respond well to to many toppings. Becomes wispy.

I do single colas or single toppings, 2 at the very most.
I have quite a bit more grow height than 40"

Mom--what a beautiful dog. Give him a tummy rub for me.

I have not given up hope that I am going to get a girl Chucky. I may have to flip these to get them to show sex. They are almost 2 months, but they did not seems to like the first part of their lives spent in coco....for some reason that I cannot figure out. Satori does that to me! If I do not get a girl, I am just going to have to try again. So, duck, do you recommend single or double cola if I have head room rather than lst?

Oh Joe, we really wish there was some way to tell, but of all the things I have read over the years, none of them have ever held up. I truly do not believe that it is possible to tell. Actually I am not even sure that sex is determined at the seed level. It does appear that different environments can produce more females and this would not be possible is sex is a set thing. And of course, it takes a whole lot of trials to actually determine if something is true or if you have just been lucky.

All my CBDs are fem--I have 5 of them. I believe that I will start them all. They are supposed to stay smaller (and my organic plants are usually smaller than my hydro anyway) and I have quite a bit of room in the mountains.

THG....CB gets out if control if topped to many times.

Latest posts

Back