11 Foot Tall Cannabis Plant

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Prop 215 legal grow...no need to hide

not sure what prop 215 is but I still worry from the cops and the public not that there evil but kids/public see stuff like that and might think they won't notice a few buds missing or I bet i can carrybthe whole tree. the cops be like look all the kids can see that plant lets make em cut it down that or I am just perinoid

Top dawg in my book :) really great guy. And I truly consider you 1 of my friends :) Hope your doing well bro. Holler at me sometime. Your bud, Dank.
i'm 53 years old and have grown off and on since a teen. i have had 4 or 5 that got over 10' and a bunch that got right at 10'. i had a mexican sativa that was at least 12', i had to have a 10' ladder to reach the top. i haven't seen a good tall plant like that in years thought.

No hate here man, just saying if you were to do what you said you would do you would end up in jail or worse.

not sure what prop 215 is but I still worry from the cops and the public not that there evil but kids/public see stuff like that and might think they won't notice a few buds missing or I bet i can carrybthe whole tree. the cops be like look all the kids can see that plant lets make em cut it down that or I am just perinoid

Prop 215 is California's legal medical marijuana law, it legally allows a patient to grow whatever his/her county allows..it's different from county to county...as long as one stays within their limit no laws are broken..and as stated, who goes into a yard, at night with two 120+Lbs pit bulls, good luck to anyone that goes in my yard..there's a plethora of marijuana out here, 8ths=$25.....Oz's=$159.....units $1000-1800.... You here about rippers in the staes where bud is still valuable and the risk equals the reward...that's simply not the case here...but if it makes you feel better to assume the worst...well that's on you...this is an annual grow, never have I had an issue...

No hate here man, just saying if you were to do what you said you would do you would end up in jail or worse.

2nd amendment buddy and my attorney.....I'll be fine! Maybe with a public defender....

There was already a case out of Sacramento, ca (states Capitol) guy shot two rippers killing one...and being a legal prop 215 grow nothing happened except that dead guys mom needed to buy a new black dress....different strokes for different folks...

We here on MP have already had this conversation a few years back. Some can just find negativity in anything, funny those comments weren't a response to the thread itself. So I guess I'm supposed to grow small weak plants incase I'm robbed they'll only get crap? That's the only alternative or quit altogether..and neither of those is an option for me! With that being said, I'm done defending my monsters..gone be even bigger this year..so save the negative speculation if that's all you can muster looking at what you wish you could achieve....in other words...don't hate, congradulate!

Sounds good, I hope you never have problems man , I don't want to see anyone get hurt or killed over a plant.

Sounds good, I hope you never have problems man , I don't want to see anyone get hurt or killed over a plant.

Who does? That's the risk the thief runs(occupational hazard if you will) trust me any thief knows the risk they run...my garden isn't a trap I've set in the hopes of killing....but I will protect my home. Like any man should...with so many estrogen filled men out there theses days, I'm sure I'll get some flack about that statement...I'm from a different era....

Trust me if someone wants your crop they will take it 9 times out of ten it will be probably gang related and those fawkers mean buisness
chances of coming out to your field or back yard and seeing your dogs heads cut off is 100 percent and if you tried to intervene chances of you being dead is again 100 percent dealing with some gang like these guys you can consider your self and your whole family dead Mara Salvatrucha MS 13

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...&mid=22487127C6C86BC1B30522487127C6C86BC1B305

Lol...what imagination...I'm glad we don't live in the same areas...too many movies....anyways...gotta 6+ footer already??? She's gonna be an absolute Beast! You see her in there....and y'all gotta remember I'm in Cali, it's cheaper and safer to buy a patient card ($50 no paperwork needed) and grow!...it's the new trend out here, the primary reason the value of A+ meds are $1800 a unit...according to my gardener, over half my neighborhood is apparently growing on some scale..I'm talking old folks, I live in a nice neighborhood, youngest home owner for blocks...folks here as I've stated before kids are grown and gone, and I'm on a court (no through traffic) with a 15ft partition wall in the back...I've been here YEARS problem free...speculate and assume all you like, maybe in your hood that's a risk, it's simply not a concern of mine....

View attachment image.jpg

Trust me if someone wants your crop they will take it 9 times out of ten it will be probably gang related and those fawkers mean buisness
chances of coming out to your field or back yard and seeing your dogs heads cut off is 100 percent and if you tried to intervene chances of you being dead is again 100 percent dealing with some gang like these guys you can consider your self and your whole family dead Mara Salvatrucha MS 13

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...&mid=22487127C6C86BC1B30522487127C6C86BC1B305

Trust me...NO THEY WONT....and for you to assume you know more about my area and situation is foolish and quite arrogant!...the only growers I know who were "robbed" it was by their "partner" in the grow...now that happens all the time...but "rippers"...in a backyard home grow....not too often..unless your in an exposed area with a high crime rate...any things possible, but to behead dogs, all that noise, 2 pits.....Jack Russell terroir.....and a chipoo...all that barking and chaos..who's gonna have time to uproot/cut 6 ft+ plants in ground in a greenhouse....really?...we're not talking ninjas with assassination type skill and technique....lol...we're talking youngsters...get real...

It's not coca leaves in Columbia.....it's bud that's ridiculously plentiful here...it's EVERYWHERE....

Latest posts

Back