temp

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

97240sx

i am curious about keeping my plants warm. im using an 8 by 6 shed that i got from one of the local improvement stores and its on my porch and im curious if i should get a heater for it or if the plants will survive the chilly weather . im in the south so it wont get extremely cold

You should keeps your plant room temp around 75 degrees with a 5 degree variance. That is optimal for THC production, also try to keep humidity around 40%.

ill have to get a heater then . i have just noticed that my plants have already started showing there sex the strange thing to me is that i just changed the cycle to 12/12 yesterday is this normal or should i worry

I have a plant that has some full pistols near the bottom of the plant... but it has been on 24/0 since it was cut.

PLants will grow suprisingly quick, what strain is it? Do you know.

i have big bud whitewidow and durban poison the plants just had pistols and balls all of a sudden but as long as its normal im not worried

Latest posts

Back