PLEASE Help save my meds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hear yea orange but I'm in the testing phase . I plan on trimming the plants a lot in flower. So what is enough light and space for 15 plants?

I hear yea orange but I'm in the testing phase . I plan on trimming the plants a lot in flower. So what is enough light and space for 15 plants?

Plants don't like being trimmed in flower. You have the first two weeks to trim after that when you cut, a hormone is released that works on healing the cuts and not making flowers. We do all cutting before flower, then a bit quickly after flip if needed.

Yes Rose you are totally right typing error meant to say trimming a lot before flower.

ur question is nearly impossible to answer---plants and space are all relative---u could fit 40 1gal single colas under a 1k hood if trimmed properly---if not trimmed properly---you may only get 1 plant

imo you dont want to be doing too much trimming in flower because it will lighten your harvest---i like to have all trimming/lst whatever you want to call it finnished by 2nd week of flower

Yes it was a grammar error on my part.
I would do all my trimming and LST in veg.

I might use a MH 1000watt and a 1000watt HPS to flower in my home made shanty tent . That would be enough light.
I follow medic roper on YouTube and he pulls 30 lbs from 16,000watts and uses T5 under lighting. I like the idea of under lighting.

So small update the girls needed water and tent cleaned
View attachment ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421277733.534278.jpg
This one looked like it has nute burn do you think so? It's odd cause the 5 others same size same nute mix has no burn confused

Then I got the 4 Fire OG 3 are lanky and the other looks nothing like the other 3. You can see how I topped them at Diffrent times. I do not like how this strain grows I will try to stay away from this grow structure in the future
View attachment ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421277943.720070.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421277953.201282.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421277961.196247.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421277969.519025.jpg

I can't wait till I get my other light so I can flower my other girls the clones they are ready.

Many times the lanky stretchy Sativa dominant plants will stretch out their branches and look like they are stretching from a lack of light, but it can be just the sativa trait. For limited vertical space, I would recommend that you top it, Fim it, supercrop it, then when its about 15"-20" tall, put a screen over it that is at least 3'x3' and flip the lights to 12/12 and scrog it. Scrog is soo easy to do. All you need is a good screen (I prefer to use "dog fence" from the hardware store that has 2"x3" holes), stretch that over a wood or PVC frame and attach to keep the plant from pushing it up. as the branches grow up through the holes, tuck them back under to spread the plant out. more branches will come up and come through, tuck them as well. Keep doing that until buds begin to form, then let it grow up through the screen from there. :) then watch the screen of bud form over the next 7-10 weeks :D

Thanks hush puppy nice info. I'm gonna have to extremes of indica and sativa at the same time flowering. Will a Screen work in that scenario ?

Yeah you can use the 2 together if you have the room for them. I would try to screen a pure indica as they don't like that. They are more like xmas trees in that they like to grow straight up. If you are growing the 2 beside each other, you will need to do something like that so that the Sativa doesn't grow all over the indica, as they will ffight for the light. with the screen, you will be able to control the sativa structure. If the Indica is also Sativa structured (some of them are not structured like Indica) then you can place a screen over that as well. Be sure to check with the breeder if you are in doubt about the Indica structure and whether or not it will do ok under a screen.

Stank my man, your green thumb is peeking out. Good looking girls ya got there.

How can I manage a sativa ? I grow mostly indica and these trees are killing me. Don't want single cola monsters lol.

Thanks kraven, yooper

Full Sativas are challenging to grow indoors as they want to stretch out in all directions. The only thing you can do is top (or FIM) when small(4th to 6th node), then FIM when they get a little bigger again. Then tie the branches down and trim off some of the extra branches to keep them from turning into jungle bushes., and flip them as soon as they are mature. If they are clones, then you can flip them early, before they get too big, but intense training is the only way to keep them under some control.

It may be the boron deficiency, If you suspect your growing cannabis plant has a boron deficiency, flush your system with clean, pH'd water that contains a regular dose of cannabis-friendly nutrients. Old damaged growth will likely not recover. Watch plant over next few days to make sure that the problem stops spreading to new growth. :vap-leafy_wave: Go Go for 420 shop

Latest posts

Back