A few random pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It depends I've put rooted clones into loads of different mediums ( including the ground ) and never had problems , and yes I do feed , try one in dirt , you never know you might like it dirty !

O i have tried dirt and each time i fail, some having nothing to do with dirt some having to do with choice of dirt. I need it simplified and straightforward and hopefully hydro is the answer for my knuckleheadedness

I've only done soil. Due to the higher impact of errors in hydro, I think I would spend too much time checking EC, PH, PPM, etc - let alone the other factors we all deal with - light, humidity, temps.

However, I think those hydro set ups can grow many great little plants in a small area.

For me, I'm sticking to soil and doing 1 or 2 at a time.

I wish i had the patience and understanding to grow in dirt.
There is no higher impact of errors with hydro, actually its the opposite, errors can be corrected quickly, whenever i screw up in dirt its over at least for me. I screwed up bigtime in this hydro run and its already recovered significantly, I only pay attention to the ph, and ec/ppm temp and humidity are no problem. I need indoor so i can have it year round, i am considering doing an outside grow next year at least 1 plant

I Love to grow things, Anything & I LOVE digging in the dirt, Am new to growing MJ But I will keep it in the dirt.. Was back home visiting and was over a buddy's,he was topping a plant, cut the top off ,stuck it directly in dirt and the sucker took off..

Latest posts

Back