LED Recommendation (Calling all Veterans)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am currently running BML spyder 600...illumitex ns300, and 2 lumigrow 325....the lumigrow 325 are great and really throw on weight...the spyder 600 is bad *** 270 osram led...I got all 6 bars at the end throwing out over 2kmmol...and I attached a 325 to other end so I changed my spyder to a,650...the plants are soo pretty....now let's get to the illumitex ns...I have only been running it a month...but price wise I'd go with BML adjustable arms to use light where it is needed...the illumitex moves about a ha lf inch.it is ip66 rated...I'd go with BML..amazing customer service each one is hand built took about 2 weeks to build..the package is great the product allows you to change the bars...take them off I also bought the solar lunar controller sets sunrise and sunset to mimic the sun........the PAR on spyder is just incredible but illumitex is nice alao

If I had 1 light to buy it would be BML spyder 1200 preference the the 1k or 600..it's much more versatile than illumitex and cheaper I would not even bother with ns.. DS with spectral controller but it's over 2k
.you can get the spyder 600 for 1299 no tax free ship...

Man, that Spydr is one nice looking light. Very user friendly too!! Sure would look good sitting next to 'my' Lumigrows. Yeah, those 325s will produce some plump, rock hard buds too!!!:aok:
Peace, Superman

Thanks for all the feedback guys! I love communities :)

Quick update:

After MUCH searching and company calling I've settled on the Spydrx ($900). BML has re-branded to Fluence Bioengineering and with that launch came a couple of new lights including the spydrx (replace of spydr 600) and the spydrx plus (replace of the spyder 1200) Both new models have the same but NEW spectrum (more powerful) compared to the old versions so no more purple light, it's now a white light. You can check the new line out for yourself here https://www.fluence.science/spydr/

I should be getting my light in about a month or so and I'll keep everyone updated with my feedback.

I am using a 1500w led cob grow light which can control the red/blue/full spectrum lights through the button and easy to use
upload_2019-1-12_15-33-16.png

Latest posts

Back