Buckeye Purple at 5 weeks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
beautiful. I bet they frost up real nice in a few more weeks

thx. they are pretty sticky and stinky at this point. not the biggest buds on the planet. i know they will bulk up a bit in the next few too.

That is really beautiful..oh my gosh... keep those pic's coming. wonderful.

Wow fogey, those are nice flowers.

i looked back at pics from my previous grow(the mom of these clones) and it looks like i am running behind that grow as far as size and mass. however, the purple on these is way cooler than the mom. so many variables but i am guessing that the temp swings are to thank for the color. i am getting a 65 to 80 degree range. may get worse the next few days as it is spoda get really cold here this weekend. thanks for the feedback everyone.

It's pretty standard to lose weight from seed plant to clone, I wouldn't say you're behind, it's just doing the normal thing. Looks fabulous, keep up the great work.

thanks mel. your flowers are quite popular with the people i share them with. the purple in particular. i grew a super buckeye clone outside this summer. nice big plant but i had to harvest it before it was ready so i lost out on some weight and quality. it is some nice smoking herb. i can smoke nearly a half a joint before i am blotto. the indoor stuff is a 'one or 2 hits max' for me. makes great edibles too. very good for pain relief.

Latest posts

Back