Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got some fears too !-- One I didn't even know about till we got my demon dog jet from the farm !---D.D. was talking to this lady and I had him on a leash letting him walk around --doo-da --doo-da --Hey led me RO the corner of the house like he was on a mission !!-- I'm looking down at the dog and when I look up I'm starring right in the eyes of a frigging Buffalo !--He breathed on me !--I mean he was right there !--U know that fight or flight reflex !-- I had that we auto out like a gunslinger !-- First if I had dropped the hammer on that buffalo with a .25 auto loader probably would done nothing but give him a headache !-- I wasn't running at least not till I runner out of bullets !--We smoothed it over and I pretended I had some dignity left as I slowly backed away !-- I done lost a gunfight with an alligator I don't want to go there again !

Spiders. No sir, not my cup of tea.
I've caught two rattlesnakes, I ride wheelies at 100 mph. I've done some crazy stuff. But you toss a spider on me and I'll hurt myself trying to get away. The shop I work at has a huge spider population. We work on garbage trucks, usually have three or four at a time. Where there are flies, there be SPIDERS! Satan's creation right there. That's what a spider is.

Yep,,,Spiders and Mesquitos,,hate the little bastages.

I get in a tight place --somebody yell "Snake" I'll hurt myself getting the "F" up outta there !-- I think I get it from Uncle Oats !--Bumped into a tree with his boat --snake fell out the tree into the boat -- Unk let him have it with both barrel !--Kilt the snake and the boat !

Everytime I ever been on a horse I got hurt --Most times they just buck me off and do that Mexican hat dance on me !--Others like that run under a low limb trick --brush me off like fly --Then do the Mexican hat dance on me !-- Then there's 5he classic run then stop real fast and throw me over they head --Then do the Mexican hat dance on me !-- Another one --I started to get up on him and he reached around and bit me on the butt!--hard !--No I mean real hard !-- I would eat a horse !--I mean really kill his *** cook him and eat him !--They'll hurt U ! -And never trust a mule !

This week --Keef makes his first tetraploid marijuana Frankenplant !--- Anyone asked --Hippie bred it and I can swear it was not made using the Colchicine Process !-- Hippie's Mutant = Chem 91-x- The Sugar -x- Chernobyl -x- Keef !

Spiders, snakes, big foots.... really guys? I'll tell you the real nightmare, other than root aphids & spider mites (spit, spit!)-- cockroaches! Or for that matter, any roach! Keef has tried for years to get me to empower myself by just killing one! Yew, no! If I see one in my bedroom, there's no way i'm sleeping in there if Keef don't kill it & get rid of it, not down the toilet either! And, god help me if it has wings cause I will literally have a heart attack!

Abs are cool, but have you tried stuffed crust pizza?
People say nothing is impossible... but, I do nothing every day!
Entertaining myself cause everyone else went bed.

.Morning.All....Had a great trip, River was to high,this looks like the norm.for this year...Had a great snowpack in the mountains in Dec. Now we are getting this so called El Nino...Nothing but warm & wet air...So that puts spring & high water, about a month early....If ya don't go, you won't Know!!! Seen lots of elk, only a couple other fisherman... And No B.F. sightings....We Floated the river two days,& It was beautiful...
So looks like my papayas are doing nicely...my clones seem to have gone through a drought.:(.Will see if they make it...There are roots, but the plants look sad...Will Try to do a little catching up .....Hope that you have all been well.....:48:

Morning all, taking some cuttings and heading to see the old hippy today, he has a few new cuts for me and I'm sure we will have a grand old time as always. Ol fellow gets me sideways most of the time, never seen J's these big that were hand rolled....swear he rolls J's that are the size of a roll of dimes. We always have three to five strains we "test". Sadly to say the Gainsville green project never got off the ground, the five old beans we were able to locate just never germed......wish I could have shared some GG with the OFC Family, only the Hippy Slayer comes close to GG. It will be in my top five forever I think, here is my top 5 whats yours?

1. Gainsville Green (extinct)
2. Hippy Slayer (cut only)
3. CaliO (cut only)
4. Blue Meanie (cut only)
5. Doc's Pride (cut only)

Morning Kraven...Nice Favorites list you got there .....That sure sounds like a safety meeting that, I would like to sit in on...Hope you have a High time....
Gainsville Green sounds like some of the weed we were getting in Fort Laud.back in the 80s....

You sir are correct, it is and its unique lime green appearance gave credence to the word "krippy" since it was like superman's kryptonite. It's the only weed I ever took a full white walled bong rip and then I went green. It could be found mostly in central Florida in the early to mid eighties. I ran across a dude a few months back touting he has some beans so after carefully vetting him it was established that he did indeed have the original genes, but he was remiss in proper storage and they lost their ability to germ. I have a line on 7 more beans but after that I have no clue where to look for the real deal. I'm gonna try and give it one more go, my goal is a male and female and then an open pollination to create a true f2 to start back crossing and cubing so that I can get back to the real thing. I desperately want to revive this strain, it was my first true good smoke, and I loved it. - see Keef isn't the only mad scientist we have roaming these halls.

Morning folks. Having my coffee and watching an Audie Murphy Western. Yehaaaaaaaaa

U know those bottles I've sent seed out in ? -- I have a full bottle of Hippie's Dawg seed germing in in a container in the dark !--Come Monday night all that have germed will get hit with Voodoo juice !-- Tuesday when the treatment is complete the sprouts will be an planted !-- The surviving plants will be tetraploid !-- So by next weekend I MAY HAVE several tetras !

Good morning guys! Did you see Bill Maher last night? He smoked a joint on tv...seriously.. I stood and cheered! He past it around to the panel and only one didn't take it... I am inspired.

Kraven, that sounds like noble work trying to find your childhood strain that made you turn green. I hope you find her and enjoy it and share. lol... That is very cool.

Hippie, what are you doing?

WH, Sorry i missed your birthday. hugs.
Keef... I think we should change your name to tetra!
Morning Umbra, i see you down there.

Oops< i forgot... Cane, welcome back. I missed you. So el nino... it is 46 degrees here this morning. When i was a kid we had snow in feb. I am kinda happy for el nino.I bet you had fun.. I hope your clones are ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back