back at it

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
also in the 8th pic. can anyone verify that this is not infact a hermi plant?? i was a bit thrown off by the small growth i saw grow there so i took that picture. thanks

Dank, don't kill it based solely on my word, but it looks like boy parts to me.

it's yet to fully show sex and i'm feeling a bit better about it today as the small growth is looking more and more like premature twisting leaves stunned by the excess N in her diet. i am proud to say no other node has this or anything that remotely looks like it. it's actually looking very likely that she is indeed a lady :) i hear you though yarddog, i'll wait it out and see how well she feels after the next feed.. yarddog any clue of what i should do about the dilemma with the over feeding of N?

Dank, I'm the last person to be giving nute advice. I can barely keep my girls alive it seems. Lol.

yarddog give yourself more credit. we can all know a bit more on something

pardon the blurry quality i guess the pictures didnt come out so well

I can't tell if you have a male or not. Try to get better pictures focused on the nodes.

it was indeed a male. the pollen stinks in my grow room. my first male. sucks it took this long to find the sex out. he was so big and strong. i want to thank you all for helping me through it. till next time MJ family. much love from your fellow midnight toker

Latest posts

Back