Not new but its been a long time

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bud88

Reaction score
First time in a really long time since I've posted. I was without a computer or access for a long time, and lately I've been so busy caring for my elderly parents that I just haven't had time. But I hope to be back on on a regular basis from now on. So I just wanted to say hi to everyone!
GREEN MOJO to ALL!

good luck.
stay strong.
We will be here when you have the time.

What your doing for your parents is...
I can't even get two sentences out without needing to rewrite it.

Your a GOOD MAN!
:48:

welcome back. taking care of your parents is important. Take good care of them and you too.

Thank you Joe and Rose and it's good to be back HL!
I keep having people I know tell me I guess I am the chosen one( mainly because I have two brothers who don't do their share so to speak)... when I was waiting on disability my parents let me live in their apartment rent free because I was there son. Now its my turn to make sure they don't end up in a home not being cared for because they're "Mom and Dad"....
On the less serious side of things its not easy finding an apartment where the landlord lets you grow MMJ!!

Welcome back I am fairly new but going strong, I wish the best for you and your parents, and here is some good mojo for finding the right landlord that will take weed as payment

You are doing a great deed,sure that it is a very tough one at that and is well appreciated I am sure..
Thanks for dropping back in :aok:..

this is also my first post in some time although i do read about a lot. my friend i commend you for what you are doing, i also have two brothers who wont do much for my mom. she is 83 and still self sufficient but cant work on the house, yard, ect so i guess its me and as you said my parents have done a lot for us over time. welcome back

Latest posts

Back