read any GOOD books?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gulfsurfer

Reaction score
Im not much of a novel reader. I love text books....books on info rather than stories. The best books that I have read have been from Carlos Casteneda. Everyone should at least read one of his books. Right now im reading his "Teachings of Don Juan". Its an amazing book taking you from experience to another from one hallucination to another.

Sorry i just look at the pictures. :p

vsecretm-29.jpg

:hubba: The misses caught me looking at that pic:angrywife:

Good books? I love to read the extremist books about the end of life as we know it... No, not some crazy sci-fi junk or whatever you're thinking, but books like The Long Emergency and The End of Oil. People that think we are totally screwed by the problems with lack of oil and us causing climate change. Forget stopping global warming, stop global whining!

Here are the best 2 books I have read so far this year- Devil in the White City is a great read if you like either: American History you never heard of before OR sociopathic killers and their doings. The Thirteenth Taleis a can't put it down, fantastically well-written novel about books, incest, lies, and damn lies.

adevil.jpg

a13.jpg

i've been reading books by Burt Levy, i love the old british sports cars i just finished "The Last Open Road" and am now looking to read "Montezuma's Ferrari" it takes place in the early-mid fifties, and talks all about the Juaguars and MG cars and such, its a great series, i love it.
~T-Bone

The Underground Empire -
Where Crime and Governments Embrace ,,,,,great book ,,,,p,l,r

i like romance novels by Debbie McComber.. this matter of marriage is my favorite. I also like the classics like Great Expectations, and Oliver Twist.
oooh and get all 3 books in the beauty series by Anne Rice

for novels they are my fav.

now if you want text books and such... i had to read this book in college... it's historical.. and an amazing book it's called "Warriors Don't Cry" it's about the black and white sergragation.. it was written by one of the women who were the first to be intergrated in the public school systems

I'm an avid scifi/fantasy reader...and sometimes admitted Harry Potter addict. Also love Anne Rice's Beauty series and the Vampire Chronicles. Loved the Celestine Prophecy, too.

Latest posts

Back