MI5, RRF, Jock Horror Auto Grow by Jericho

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fruity86 said:
hey jericho nice to se ya back on the grow wagon hehe thing looking great m8

Hehe, yeh i was getting the itch so needed to pop some seeds, Great to see you back on the forum, Hope all is mate.

slowmo77 said:
looking good man..

Yeh the JH are looking great. The MI5 and RRF on the other hand look tiny compared to them. If i don't see them pick up by next Friday they will be destroyed and new beans stated.

Just pulled the MI5 that was lacking and planted a Short Stuff Auto Himalaya Blue Diesel seed, fem as well. Got it as a freebie from the tude.

Nice variety of strains here. hehe.

Yeh thats a Jock Horror, All 3 of them are big.

my RRF finally took off but it's not tall at all but lots of long branches.. makes a pretty bush. lol

i'd like to try that strain out after i finish up with everything i've got going

Thanks all. They are in a bit of a growth spurt at the moment, every day i check in on them there is noticeable change.

Think the RRF might be a male so am keeping an eye on him/her. Will get some macro shots tomorrow and get all your opinions.

I think you will like the Jock. Ended up with two phenos myself this last run and both are very dense with very little leaf. A true treat to trim up for sure. Haven't tried it yet, but it has a very strong scent of pepper jumping off.
GL

GJ2000.jpg GJ2001.jpg GJ2002.jpg GJ2003.jpg GJ2005.jpg GJ2006.jpg
GJ2008.jpg GJ2009.jpg GJ2010.jpg GJ2011.jpg GJ2012.jpg

They look fine to me. What do you think?

REALLLLY green man - i guess my mojo worked hahahaha

Well not for the RRF hehe. Its going to be pulled in an hour or so. NO Balls Allowed in my tent!! lol.

dang man - my mojo only goes so far I guess

is that they only RRF you got?

Yeh was only one at the moment. Will probably plant another tomorrow, have not decided yet.

The JH are getting bushy and i dont want it to be over crowded in there. I have 5 left that are all fem and a Himalaya Blue Diesel waiting to break ground. so might hold off for now.

Latest posts

Back