just bought new hydropharm exhaust amd p series 360w apollo with epsistar

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

techrons78

Reaction score
Ny question is the fan will be going into the tent with the led. .will I be drawing air from outside inside? To get fresh air. .or do I want to expell it out somewhere..I do not have a scrubber yet..I just wantedcto give tent good ailr floor while im flowering othets plants out in open just with white painted box around themndont wanna keep tent locked up for 12 hours with zero fresh air. .thought? ..Tech

How big is your tent? I am concerned that the light you are using is not going to be enough. I was told that I would be needing around 700W for 7-9 sq ft.

I'm not quite understanding your ventilation....why would the tent be locked up for 12 hours with 0 fresh air? Most keep their exhaust fans running all the time.

4x4..well I am flowering also pretty close to tent itscabout 440 sq of space I can play with I had it closed at night ..its closed cuz I didnt hsve exhaust or srubber but will be here in couple days...last night I put up huge black black out material all around flowering part, it is already in cased in white cardboard about 4 feet tall, problem I am also running into is the voltage of most the plugs is not thst high, older house I guess, I wanna map my circuit in the house..yes it might not be big enough. .as far as light goes you probably r right..ill add another one when I get cash..my daughters 1 reall christmas is very important to me and wife so I been trying not to spend for ne but her...thanks THG....TEck

Ps..the last pic is whats is wrong its really one 1 out of 5 but like I said it did this 2 one of my last batch of la blanca and he is the weekest out of all of them..so if I sont fix him he will look like other still buddding but onky 9 good sites fron it...

View attachment 20141208_081022.jpg

View attachment 20141208_081036.jpg

View attachment 20141208_081118.jpg

View attachment 20141208_081132.jpg

View attachment 20141208_081154.jpg

Latest posts

Back