Dinafem WW & purple power x maroccan new grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you got a dehumidifier in there? What type of cooling? Very nice beautiful plants.

no i dont have a DH, cooling is done with 3 fans, my setup is in the basement an it stays pretty cool down there year around

You look to know what your doing.. If you where to add a dh would you be able to stack more crystals? How low does one want to get humidity in flower?

Hey BTL

Been a few days since I stopped by, wow did she bulk up. Looks like she might try n fall over from so much weight..

Keep those fans on her, thick and dense can be a perfect place for mold. Good job man

well due to some midwest storms my basement flooded an i was forced to cut this girl down, very disappointed she was right at 8 weeks.. i was really looking forward to finishing her..well this is what i got off of her.. luckily my veg room wasnt flooded so i still have my girls vegging but i have to redo my bud room its soaking wet i have fans drying all over an heat on down there making sure everything gets dried out real good.. man this sucks.

View attachment 201415grow 001.jpg

Latest posts

Back