TEST- Stanks Sub-Rosa Grow Log. Operation Blackbird #1&#2 plus KrazyGlue

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

000StankDank000

Reaction score
Front row. Gonna vape a bowl while I wait for the show to begin.

So after 24 HR Germ on top of my T 5 for heat
View attachment ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424209580.583397.jpg
I had 3 OBB #1 Germ with a nice tail the forth one hasn't cracked.
The krazy Glue had 3 Germ with nice tails. All 6 were placed in promix and just given distilled water. The OBB # 2 None of the 4 seeds cracked I put them as well as the others back to germ longer.

I put the 6 new cups under my T5 HO seedling light.
View attachment ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424209759.126222.jpg
Temp is 68F
No nutes have been given.
Hope to get at least 2 of the OBB #2 so I can compare.

So in true STANK fashion things never go without getting cocked over. My 3 Glue were so strong and sprouted first to have 2 start to wither.
View attachment ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424638670.083294.jpg
View attachment ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424638679.772138.jpg
View attachment ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424638691.935078.jpg

This OBB#1 is the strongestView attachment ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424638733.572548.jpg
This is OBB#2 View attachment ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424638764.551593.jpg
13 Birdies View attachment ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424638785.357048.jpg

So that's 12 seeds that have Germed into soil and 6 have broken soil
View attachment ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424638822.528468.jpg
I sure hope my 2 glue seedlings don't die on me.

How long do some seeds take to break soil?

Those babies that are withering, need cloaching, to keep more humidity on them so that they seed can be fully digested by the emerging leaves. They are small and stunted do to improper development. Been there fixed that.

I have had seeds break in 24 hours and I have had had seeds I tossed the cup of soil thinking nothing was gonna happen, just to find a seedling growing out of my soil pile 3 weeks later

Stank...I'm sorry i just don't have anything to add, dunno if they were bad genetic's , old beans or what. I'm sure you will get it figured out...super green mojo to you. I'm in an watch too...good luck :)

So lyfespan your saying to spray it then cover it with like a Baggie to keep the humidity in the cup so it doesn't dry out?

I think them newborns need to be in a more humid environment too. IMO

I sprayed the two with RO and put a bagie over them.

I keep my seedlings under a dome till the cotys and first set are completely out. Then they get blasted with all the lumens I can put them under, go big or go home.

Don't be like that dr guy, ***** footing around with these plants, they need light, dam sun doesn't have a dimmer does it.

Yes that was a call out, too.

I use an opaque tote as a mini greenhouse. Works for me, cheap too.

I dropped the tray of seedlings 3 days ago and tryed to put things back to normal but some got shocked real bad that they died and some others seem frozen like they stopped growing. :( I'm so mad this happened . To top it off 2 were my glue strain so I tryed to germ 2 seeds from the 3 strains I messed up and non have cracked in 3 days . Stank can't win.

I will post a pic of the survivors and the frozen seedlings tonight.
Stank needs positive vibes and mojo MP

We had a Glue seed germ today MP.
I have also had 2 OBB # 1 Break soil today.

I went down to the compassion club today and got 4 $20 bags of Fire and lost 1 sure hope it's a homeless guy who really could use it that finds it.

Stank,
Bro, you can`t win for losing, can you ? Got to get the green mojo working there. Sending green vibes your way. And lost a bag to top it all off.

Latest posts

Back