Stanks purple Buckeye and goblins blood grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

000StankDank000

Reaction score
So after missing the November drop on PB I was able to get the March drop. I got a pack of PB and got 5 Free Goblins blood from El Gato.

I put 5 PB into soil in solo cups and 3 GB

The seeds are very strong cause within 24 hours of being in the soil 2 and 2 had popped threw.

This will be my log for Stanks Purple Buckeye Enjoy.

can't wait Green luck for ya man am defiantly trying to get some pb next drop probably grab 20 if i can

sounds good, good luck :aok:

Congrats, the Goblins look like triplets.

We had a death the purple buckeye that is in the blue cup and struggling in the pic shrivelled up and died. The rest are Strong!

Heya Stank,

That purple buckeye strain looks insane, keep it up, I wanna see the pretty fowers!

Is it time to transplant stank? Are they getting a bit hungry? Mojo.

I was giving stank a hard time. I'm sorry stank did not mean to offend you or Rose. Yes they are hungry and need to be transplanted IMO.

i agree with Kravenhead. plants in veg get rootbound fast. you live and learn ;)

what i am saying is...they are finicky and if you have not grown before....you might have trouble with these....stank will pull it off...as he is not a 1st time grower and knows how to handle a situation like this

Did you mix in some dolomite lime with your promix? I grew for a year in promix......... Had to mix in the lime to keep from having issues.

Latest posts

Back