Brix's hydro LED grow tutorial

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bummer highbrix........ what happened? to wet? to dry? to hot? to far from light? don't want a repeat......... green mojo

bummer highbrix........ what happened? to wet? to dry? to hot? to far from light? don't want a repeat......... green mojo

Not sure brosef, I feel like I've done everything right! I still have one standing and I looked down into the RR and there's still a white taproot, looks healthy, maybe they'll rebound? I'm not holding my breath that's for sure! How did one survive looks totally healthy and the rest are a bust? :confused2:

Rooter plugs dry SUPER easy... you sure that's not what happened?

I do not prefer rooter plugs out of every other method I've used. Least favorite method for me. :(

If the stem is soft right where it emerges from the plug it could be "damp off"
normally caused from being to wet, fungi, spores.

Indeed.. and my speaking of rooters is only from cloning experience :) But it's kind of the same general thing. :D

Just sayin sorry I havnt been around lately. Been dealin with some family issues.

Same here.... lucky for a recovery this time, but one of the times.. my dad won't recover.

I feel your pain and can relate my friend

Latest posts

Back