marijuana&tabacco

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, tobacco is hard to quit (unlike cannabis, it is horribly addictive), but it can kill you. Tobacco is so bad in so many ways. The best thing I have ever done for myself was quit tobacco. Maybe you could start rolling your own cannabis only joints. I hesitate to even call tobacco/cannabis a joint as I think of it as more a cigarette with cannabis in it.

Being in a place where they will throw your happy a** in jail for possession of a single joint -- That e-cig I wear around my neck ? --- Is that a hash oil cartridge or just nicotine juice ? --- Stopping everyone to test thier e-cig ? -- Can't touch that ?--

Oh come on THG, you would have enjoyed a "spliff" as they say in your youth, I enjoyed one in my early 60's HA. it was lovely.. Don't knock it till ya try it... Oh yes, it will kill you.

A philly blunt is cannabis stuffed in a cigar wrapper. Not a big fan but it does give you a much different buzz. Kids still smoke blunts here in the states. I think it is generally ditch weed though.

i will roll a blount every now and then. but it does mess with the flavour of the cannabis. plus i am not a big fan of tobacco since i quit smoking a few years back

i quit smoking cigarettes over 22 years ago and i still miss it. the addiction is insidious. that being said, if i am ever diagnosed with terminal anything, i will be stopping by a store on my way home from the doctor and buying a pack of newports...

Newports? Maybe a pack of marlboro's.

Love the extra burn of menthol. If I'm gonna die anyway...

i quit smoking cigarettes over 22 years ago and i still miss it. the addiction is insidious. that being said, if i am ever diagnosed with terminal anything, i will be stopping by a store on my way home from the doctor and buying a pack of newports...

Insidious indeed. It took me a dozen tries to quit and it's a good thing hash is rare now, I'd be stoned all day long with tobacco heavy spliffs.
I catch myself having a coffee with my bowl and thinking it's a lot like a cigarette with a coffee.

Latest posts

Back