Need Info on Agromax Patriot Led Light

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks. No I am using a Mars light and a King LED light. Just showing that LED can indeed grow some big frosty nugs.[/QUOTE

See Back In The Day I Got The UFO.My T5hos and 400w Hps Did Alot Better then The Ufo.

Lewis s your girls are looking absolutely beautiful you sure have me sold on that light I think I'm going to run us 800 for my babies and start out with one of their 1600 over one of the bins and see how it does on replacing a 1000S I really love that picture of the second last one just beautiful

Thanks BL. I will be getting another King LED in the future. Really digging it and the plants do as well.

I Do Want The LED. Im Just Not Sure The Patriot Will Cut It. Better Tasting Buds Do Sound Good.

I Do Want The LED. Im Just Not Sure The Patriot Will Cut It. Better Tasting Buds Do Sound Good.

I would never spend 900 bucks on an led light. I will stick with my King led fixture.

I would never spend 900 bucks on an led light. I will stick with my King led fixture.

What do you think of Two of those for a 4x4 scrog? How are the temps vs a 1k cool tube. Heat can be an issue in my space.

What do you think of Two of those for a 4x4 scrog? How are the temps vs a 1k cool tube. Heat can be an issue in my space.

2 of them would definitely cover a 4x4 area. I took heat readings at the bulbs and I believe they read low 80's f.

2 of them would definitely cover a 4x4 area. I took heat readings at the bulbs and I believe they read low 80's f.

So in a tent with good exhaust, do you think the temp would be manageable? And would it be worth it to switch? By that i mean, from your experience , would i suffer anything on growth rates or yield?

So in a tent with good exhaust, do you think the temp would be manageable? And would it be worth it to switch? By that i mean, from your experience , would i suffer anything on growth rates or yield?

That is an excellent question I can't wait to hear the answer

Hampster Will You Look Up, Kind K5 1000w LED Light. Tell Me What You Think.

There definitely a nice light but carry a serious price tag for the price that you would pay for those I would definitely pick up what Kraven has I think they're close to the same price :48:

Looks and sounds impressive. That being said the price tag is a no go for me. I paid almost one tenth that for my King LED light. If I were wealthy and had the money I might give one a try to see if it is all that and a bag of chips.

I believe it would be manageable. I am running 2 LED light fixtures in my 4x4 tent with an inline fan exhausting the tent and I have not had to open the window in my grow room at all so far this year. Not sure how well it would work in the summer though. I shut down for summer.
As for it being worth it? That ultimately comes down to the grower and their ability to change their grow style a bit. The biggest thing you will need to do is train your plants to keep them relatively squat. If they get tall and lanky your yield will suffer and you will have a hard time keeping the light high enough above the canopy. Jmo.

Looks and sounds impressive. That being said the price tag is a no go for me. I paid almost one tenth that for my King LED light. If I were wealthy and had the money I might give one a try to see if it is all that and a bag of chips.

What Model Is Your King?

how is your day going buddy

Got the day off so not to bad. Weather sucks. Rain all day today just like yesterday. My 60x magnifier should be here today so I get to check the trichomes on my plants tonight. Super stoked.

Latest posts

Back