Germination of marijuana seed in carbonated mineral water

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shunga

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm new.

I've read lately that the carbonated mineral water makes the seeds germinate faster.
Is the carbonated mineral water normal water that simply has air bubbles or does it have some other component?
Does the fact that the seeds supposedly germinate faster in its onset produces some other benefit in the flowering stage?
One of the reasons that made me enter this forum and ask you this is because of this video:

Https://youtu.be/zSwsW6lmoyQ

A greeting!

I don't know if mineral water makes a seed sprout sooner or not. But, that is a beautiful video. Thank you for posting that.

Never heard of this, but i think you should do a proper experiment with lots of pictures.

Cool video, but I am not thinking that the seed is germinating any faster than seeds watered with regular water. You might want to do a side by side test, using the same genetics and measured amounts of water.

I am also not understanding using club soda either? While club soda differs from regular carbonated water in that it contains contain dissolved minerals such as potassium bicarbonate, sodium bicarbonate, or potassium sulfate that may be beneficial to the plant, the bubbles are CO2. As roots need oxygen rather than carbon dioxide, I am curious as to the reasoning behind using carbonated water to water?

i might just become a grow tester. try out things side by side and give some good tips. and some bad ones to..lol

Latest posts

Back