Nine plant grow ending next friday

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nice grow!! r u saying those are 10 oz plants each?? or somewhere in the link u sent??

The link was his 1st grow 5 x plants i think and harvested 43oz , and you can see his 2nd grow 98oz on his links in his signature, one plant alone in his second grow weighed in @ 19oz cured.
sarbmu

I have grown 1 lb plants outdoors. they have a 3 inch or more dia. bases. been vegged for 5 months under all day direct sunlight. mine usually are 7 to 9 feet tall and very large branched plants, loaded with buds. I have yet to see pics of an indoor, over 16 ounce (dried),plant. I am not saying it does not happen. I have just not seen it. prove me wrong, (pics), please..

grass hopper to be honest the above plant was topped many times and lst's too but that is lame compared to some of the peoples scrog grows that range from 30+ oz from a single scrogged plant.
Sarbmu

that is a very nice plant! still does not look near 16 oz of cured bud imo. last time I guessed at someone's finished quantity, I over estimated by 60%. it's very hard without having something of a known size next to the buds. also would need to spread the branches out to see more. veg time means SO much as well. one of the local grow store guys told me he averages 1.5 lbs. per plant with a 4 week veg. time. lol.. if u ever get a chance to see a 3/4 to 1 lb or more, non-scrog plant indoors, snap a pic., while it's still standing and put a hand (no midgets) in there for proportion and please, please share. YES!! I agree that a scrog grow with enough time could produce multiple pounds..
thanks sarbmu

Sarbmu....we just got rid of troll who grew very familiar looking inc bulk plants. Im calling ** on you. That plant is not anywhere near 19 oz. Try again daftpunk.

Whatever you say daftpunk. Your language, your cadence, the whole "i know a guy who does this.....blah blah", and your general bullcrap posts. It gave you away. Try again with another user name. You are busted....again.

Yeah....real cliquish. You should probably move on.

grass hopper, there is nothing i can say or do to prove this was a 19oz dried bud plant, what i do know is i followed the persons diary and he vegged this for i think 4 weeks only from a small plant that was from seed

Sorry, but there is NO way that a plant grown from seed with only 4 weeks veg is going to yield 19 ozs. You may be able to take a single plant and scrogg it for 3 months and get close to that, but 4 weeks veg? No way.

Lesso, i am going nowhere.
The hemp goddess, check the link it is all documented i may be wrong with my 4 weeks veg but i don't think i am.
Sarbmu

Hemp Goddess and anyone else.....please dont click on multi/daftpunks link.

Latest posts

Back