18 Great White Shark clones 165w LED Vganic Super Crop Style Dr. ROB

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think those revegged plants look incredible. I must say I was skeptical of the first post myself but they look really good. I want to see the end results. Mess around and have erbody revegging plants:p.

All comments like these are only going to frustrate someone and make them upset.

Patience and kindness are they key.

Peace

Dude :48:

A. Its not his thread which is why I want him to make one so we can see his whole process and how looooong everything is gonna take...

B. He jumped in after I said that's not the most "ideal" start to a run... then said hes NEVER grown indoors...

C. the whole point of this is INCREASED YIELD... If your not at least doubling your yield your losing in the long run bc of the extended veg time...

D. I already said that I would love to see them clones from Dr.Rob put thru flower just so we can see if there is smoke ready by the 4th of July...

IMO facts are should be more key then kindness...

I think those revegged plants look incredible. I must say I was skeptical of the first post myself but they look really good. I want to see the end results. Mess around and have erbody revegging plants:p.

them clones in the beginning are not the same plants buzzyman is showing BBP...

Monsters cropping will be my next grow unfortunately the clones from the beginning never had chance. I had to leave the state for business and was planning on just keeping the light on. Any ways they are dead Im putting in alcohol. After they rooted I had to cut them. It doesnt take that long to reveg Ant. 4th of July lol. Good one. I say an extra week or two thats it. Any how I ll do it again next time because now im staarting some seeds. Ill make some super cropping monsters. Ive done it before. Monster size buds. Have a good one. Check out my new Grow journal. Smoke up. My monster friend Mary Jane

Latest posts

Back