Arkham city

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Arkham

Reaction score
1st run a 1000w hps 55x55x79,
3 c99, 3 lemon skunk, 1 white fire og

2nd run b 2 600w hps 5x5x7
3 white fire og, 2 Tahoe og, 1 lemon skunk

one wifi is growing slow, both Tahoe's have some browning in the mid of fan blades. this is my second run open to any input...I raised the lights a bit to see if that makes a difference. Im using floranova grow, floranova bloom, cal mag, kool bloom, and flora micro in promix bx soil. 2.5 gallon pots

First 3 pics from first run...C99, lemon skunk, and wifi in that order

View attachment 1st run c99.jpg

View attachment 1st run LS.jpg

View attachment 1st run WF.jpg

View attachment tahoe og veg problem spotting.jpg

View attachment tahoe og veg.jpg

View attachment white fire veg.jpg

looks to me you are over feeding/watering and raising the light isn't gonna turn that leaf tacoing or browning nutrient burn you are seeing on the leaves---you might consider just plain water for a couple 3 weeks only watering when they need it---soil needs to dry in between waterings---fresh bagged soil usually contains some base NPK and plants burn when adding additional nutrients to the base line = over feeding nute burn

When i starded my plants looked like that. Go water :)

i agree with orangesunshine. How are your temps in there? if too hot they can
"taco" as well. I say you have nute burn and stick to plain water for a bit. Beautiful cola by the way.. nice going.

Ok thanks for the help I will stick to plain water. The temps fluctuate between 72 and 77

As a Batman Fan I had to stop in. :)

I would say you have PH issues. What is the PH of your water and Nutrients that you are giving the plants? I get the same thing happem=ning when my ph is off. A good meter will save you a ton of headaches. jmo

Thanks Lewis, always been a fan...I'll have to check tmo, going to have to get a new meter in the morning. For whatever reason I can't get it to turn on. Are the dropper kits more reliable than the electronic meters?

Thanks Lewis, always been a fan...I'll have to check tmo, going to have to get a new meter in the morning. For whatever reason I can't get it to turn on. Are the dropper kits more reliable than the electronic meters?

The dropper kits are pretty much worthless for what we do. A decent digital meter is a must unless you are running an all Organic set up. I have always found that strict attention to the PH range is a key to a good successful grow. Otherwise you can wind up with problems. Jmo

The dropper kits are pretty much worthless for what we do. A decent digital meter is a must unless you are running an all Organic set up. I have always found that strict attention to the PH range is a key to a good successful grow. Otherwise you can wind up with problems. Jmo

Hammy You have the link for that meter you have?? i cant remember the site..?

Latest posts

Back