A List Of Seedbanks To Buy From Or Not To Buy From With Ratings

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i recommend grow high for us u.s.a folk 5-8 days good variety!!!!!!!!!

has anyone ordered from dr. chronic??? i hear good things soo far but nothing first hand.

Yes we have alot of members that order from the Doc. ;)
Bukshot911 said:
has anyone ordered from dr. chronic??? i hear good things soo far but nothing first hand.

i decided to order from dr chronic. good selection and good prices. i just hope customs keeps their hands out of the matter.

Cyclops said:
I ordered from Marijuana Seeds .nl over a week ago. No email confirmation and no reply to emails.

Anyone have a timeframe of how long it takes to receive the product from them.

At least if the worst happens I can always do a chargeback as I paid by CC but thats not really the issue .... time is.

I ordered 10 feminized Medi-bud seeds from them over christmas and received them by newyears day..... they popped within 24 hrs I lost one due to my own fault but other than that things have been perfect all of them turned out to be beautiful females which are only 2 to 3 weeks away from harvest now and they threw in 5 pure affy seeds to boot unfeminized of course and i planted them a little while ago and all of them came up too and in just 24 to 36 hrs

long story short I WILL ORDER FROM THEM AGAIN:D

Cyclops said:
I ordered from Marijuana Seeds .nl over a week ago. No email confirmation and no reply to emails.

Anyone have a timeframe of how long it takes to receive the product from them.

At least if the worst happens I can always do a chargeback as I paid by CC but thats not really the issue .... time is.

Let us know what happend, I had a great experience with them...

EDIT: NM i just saw your followup post. Glad it worked out.

Cyclops said:
Answering my own question here .... ten days after I ordered I received the confirmation email and another email saying they had been posted.
Exactly seven later they arrived in Aus.

I ordered
Purple Power Feminized
Jack Herer Feminized
Mazar Feminized
Received 5 Thai Stick as the bonus seeds .... these aren't feminised :(

All 10 of the Mazar seeds shot within 18 hours. 5/10 of the Jack Herer and 7/10 of the Purple Power also shot within 24 hours.
Within 48 hours every seed had shot .... much better than my expectations, I have never had that good a result before.

All are doing well .... actually there is one runt lol.

The only thing I was unhappy about was the initial delay in posting. I paid by CC and expected that they would have been sent within 48 hours.

That said the quality certainly makes up for that and I will be ordering from Marijuana Seeds .nl again.

Heres an update, the Purple Power were crap, the Mazer all had serious bud rot, both indoors and out. The Jack Herer buds were small to average, not the large buds I expected but the conditions weren't that good for the JH.

The problem with the PP and JH may have been due to the seeds being feminised. I have another lot of JH in now (indoors) from clones of the original crop so it will be interesting to see how they turn out.

Does anyone know anything about Attitude Seedbank Co.???
I am looking into ordering from them?
thanks

just found this thread. i ordered northern lights original , from kc brains , i believe in april 08, recieved in 10 days. 0/10 germination. i e-mailed them several x , with no response. dont do kc brains , thier a rip-off...

Thinkin about ordering seeds from Dr Chronic the Nirvana White Widow. Have people still been having good luck with the Doc? And best way to pay the Doc?

Nevermind just read around that they're sick seeds! Any suggestions for indoor, high potency and yield, shorter flowering strain?

Bubs said:
hxxp://www.cannabisseeds.com/ reliable but they only take money order ,i got maple leaf,super silver haze,dutch nebula & a free pack of White Widow got them in 2 Weeks to CA

I read another thread saying that they had been shut down, but the site is still up. Does anyone know it they're for real? The site is sketchy, but they have a bulk order of 200 feminized for $165. I know, I know, but if they're for real, I would only have to make one order every two years.

If no one ordered recently, I might have to put my fifty bucks up and see what's what...

Not to intrude on this thread, but i just recently ordered from 'mariijuana-seeds.nl' I just recently ordered the white widow skunk feminized strain. At first this strain looked promising, because it was feminized + super high yield compared to all the other strains. Upon a bit of researching i've noticed that this strain's hybrid is no where to be found. Did i just order a stupid strain? not stupid but you get the drift

thanks in advance for any reply

Can I suggest Rhino seeds as a viable location to purchase seeds? I ordered seeds from them on a Saturday night, Monday after work I had an E-mail saying they had shipped. They were in my mailbox on Thursday when I got home from work and I live in the U.S. I ordered from them again and it took a couple of days longer but there was a holiday so I figgure thats what the delay was from. I'll be ordering from them from now on. Rhino seeds you guys rock!!!

Latest posts

Back