Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
It is great to see you around Lemon Jack (LJ). Hope you can smoke some baby pineapple popcorn to get you thru.

Good Friday morning everyone.

High friends. Its cool here this morning too- in the 60s. High 76. I can't get used to it unfortunately, it will be back in the 90s in a few days. :p

My awesome Dyson vacuum cleaner bit the dust (literally!) last night while vacuuming up all the diatomaceous earth we scattered to keep the bed bugs away. I shoulda known better and used the shopvac instead. :( This whole thing has only just begun and it's already cost us a small fortune. I just want to burn the house down and start all over. :hairpull: We pretty much know it came from a hotel in July.

BIU, I have a vacuum to take apart and clean. Hopefully it'll work!

My dyson came on!!!! :D

Can't be used until it gets a thourough cleaning tho.

Weekend plans anyone?

:ciao: What's up BHC?
packin' the car and packin' a bowl ;) heading up to the cabin, do a little fishin', split and stack some more wood, (hoping to put up enough to last the winter), and make some charcoal. just sorta' putz around the place and enjoy the lake and woods. What do you folks got going on for the weekend?
Mom, congrats on saving the Dyson, I got the one before the "Ball", it works great......but it's not a shopvac. I learned that trying to vacum up drywall dust, what a mess.:eek:
Join me in this :bong1: while I try to remember if I've got everything packed.........................:eek: I know I'm forgetting something,......I always do.

:ciao: cubby

dont forget the fish pole:D have fun...Im a just putz around the yard smelling weeds:stoned:

:ciao:

Off to the flea market :ciao:

BIU :bong:

I really want to go to the flea market with you duck. I love them, but I never go.

Good morning Peeps,

It is a beautiful morning in my neighborhood. I hope it is as well for all of you.

Mr RB is having a cat scan this morning, i am a little worried but of course hoping for the best.
This is how I am coping. Found this baby in the satori jar and I think i will bust into it. DSCF1474.JPG

Bust it open Rose...load it up.....And pass it over here

Good Morning everyone

:bong:

Duck..enjoy the Market...are ya selling or looking?..we love flea
markets..

Its saturday and Ray supose to come by and get some these extra clones I have..No Rain in site all next week..My Outdoor girls are eating it up:lama:...Laura and I will go Karaoke tonight with friends...I sing MJ songs:D

okay need to get my joe on and work the yard

:bong:

Huh? Wuh? :eek: Did someone say..............Satori :icon_smile:

Nice find Rose :cool2: Enjoy that & well wishes to you and Mr. RB.

OH, also....Love the coffee cup, very cool! Is that one specifically yours? :hubba:

4U, you enjoy yourself as well. Sounds fun! Im sure you sing just as pretty as your plants are :rofl:

Drfting :bolt:

That is my very own coffee cup drft. It has to be big for me and I finally got that one in California. Hard to find a mug that isn't made in China..

I have been smoking the satori all day. Have been in the grow areas cleaning for spider mites. Good thing i had satori.

4U, what weed song is your favorite to sing? I want a recording..come on.

how many weeks does satori go in flower for you, Rose. And you said milky with still some clear?

I take my satori from clone at 63 days. Yes, milky and some clear, i have done a little more amber, but I prefer it without.

Where are you at with tricome color?

almost all clear. Havent really spotted a cloudy. My eyes are young but i will still need to buy a scope here soon.

Good Morning BHC:ciao:

Had a great time at the flea market buying and selling. Was a great day here for it and the people packed in.

Sure was nice to get back to my :bong1:

Good morning Bong hogs!

Glad you had fun Duck, that sounds very fun.

Happy Sunday to all of you.

Morning BHC :ciao:
I just found out Flea Markets are illeagal in Minneapolis :eek: No joke! The local Chamber of Commerce pushed thru the ban years ago because they felt it was unfair to brick and mortar retailers (what a crock).
When the pleas of "it's unfair" didn't work they set up flea market vendors and sold stollen goods to the public. They claimed it was to show how flea markets are hot beds of stollen merchandise distribution. It turns out the only ones caught selling stollen goods was the Chamber of Commerce. :eek:
So now the city is considdering allowing flea markets, but only at pre-approved locations and licenced and ran like a farmers market. :rolleyes:
Apparantly some people believe some guy selling knick-knacks off a folding table is gonna' bring the economy to a grinding halt........morons.:confused:
Well, I'll hop down off this soapbox (I wonder what I could get for it at a flea market?.......probably 90 days)
You folks take care, I left some nugs on the counter, there's coffee in the pot and a cinnamon coffee cake in the warming drawer, help yourselves.
:bong: :bong: :bong:

So cute 4U... i love her!

Yes, on the coffee cake Cubby and i hear you about the flea market destroying our economy...sheesh.

Just did my walk in the sunshine.

Aloha Kekahiaka (Good Morning) BHC..

I hope everyone is having a great Sunday, today is football day in my house, i get the crowd that does not drink comes to my house to watch football, and the drinkers go two houses down to watch the games.. this is done in the neighborhood until the superbowl then we alternate houses each year for the superbowl party. i live in a very small town.. frome bridge to bridge we have 11 houses and 4 familys that are all related to each other..:rofl: each house has their own fav team , I like the New York Jets even when they sucked ..

who wins: NY Jets vs Pitt Steelers
Who is your favorite Team??
Player?
and who goes to the Super Bowl??

Aloha Squidy

Latest posts

Back