Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Don't laugh at me, but i had a hemp wick but not that cool glass holder you have, so I could never figure out how lighting that saved any thing... LOL...now i see there are holders ...got it. That looks like a huge hit in there.. Those cones i just learned about last summer..they are huge.
Maybe someday i should splurge... my dogs would knock it over ....

View attachment ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423702621.531789.jpg
These pre rolled cones rose? Mrs stank only smokes these that's it. If she must View attachment ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423702692.687825.jpg use this on the fly to make on she will but complains lol . It's all you need even a tray in a pack of papers.

Should have gotten the lighter hemp wick rose View attachment ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423702765.191584.jpg

I got an extra holder you can have for when you get that bong and start taking huge rips View attachment ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423702824.854163.jpg

Have you been to a head shop lately? My buddy owns the high end shop pipe dreamz in my city.

WOW, what a rip.....back in the day i could roll like that. Great piece too, got yourself a nice rig. Props!

Yes Stank, those raw cones are what a friend turned me on to last summer. I roll joints well, really well..lol not really they have a bit of a hump in the middle...

I go to the head shot every month or so as i break my glass often. I am going to get one of those little things you are showing there.. Thanks for educating me.

Cant remember the last time I smoked a joint. I use nothing but glass since i quit smoking Ciggs a couple yrs ago.

Wind chill advisory and a gale warning :woohoo:

BIU BHC :bong:

Happy Valentines day all you sweet hearts. Stay warm Mr Duck.. We had spring yesterday it was lovely..looking like we might see the sun today...here is hoping.

Sunny with an expected high of 75 this afternoon. I think I'll go out and bask. Rain and cooler temps tomorrow so I better enjoy it while I can. :p

Biu friends!

-4° with a wind chill of -34°

I will not be out basking.

But will stay in and BIU :bong:

Good morning bonghogs.... The sun is shining, the roses are budding out, the crocus is blooming. I am smoking something called cinex from the dispensary... half Cindy99 and Vortex and I am having a great time.. Very up.. wonder if there are seeds. Gave the darling dread locks dispensary girl a big ole bud of satori...

Enjoy your day peeps... Duck. that is too cold. We had gray all winter, the sun makes me very happy. In Alaska it was cold and sunny, here it is just gray all winter.

-9° outside but no wind chill :woohoo:

Rose last winter was grey this winter bright sunny days.

BIU :bong:

When does spring happen there Duck? We are getting it early.

Making some minestrone soup for a sick friend today...smoking some good stuff, sun is shining but cold..30, i guess that isn't cold for a lot of you guys. BIU peeps.

Brrrr duck!

One of my pear trees is blooming.

Hard to believe I was sunning myself in 75 degree weather just 2 days ago. Now it's wet and windy at 30 degrees. It's supposed to warm up a little, maybe 5 degrees. :p

BIU on this Presidents' Day. I'm actually related to a president on my moms side. Kinda neat.

Hi rose. The father of the constitution, James Madison, the 4th president.

I don't remember who your guy is.. Off to google, lol.

View attachment 222603
This is my Dane. He is a mess. I've never seen such an emotionally sensitive dog. When he gets in trouble, he sags closer and closer to the ground the longer I fuss at him. Sleeps on a couch. Weighs 165 pounds.

Well hey there big boy.... Look at those feet. what a nice boy. I have a super sensitive poodle... not my fave. lol Thanks for showing us. He looks huggable too.

Spring....I wish. Got to 6° for the high. Weatherman said no change in the foreseeable future.

Good news is my no-till seems to be working quite well:)

BIU:bong:

Damn duck. I don't know how you can stand it.

Look at that big ol pup. Cute!

Keep those bongs warm.

Latest posts

Back