Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Cool that you married your friend Duck. I am glad your parents had that long, mine did too. I got lucky with bud, that is for sure. Tell your wife hi.

Time to prune roses... to the ground I bet .

good morning everyone,another nice day to wake up to,supose to get to the 80s by saturday,unreal weather for feb.....biu today is my oldest granddaughters birthday and for her birthday she wants to go on a helecoptor ride,they have a few places at the beach for 20 bucks you get a 15 minute lap around Myrtle Beach.....guess Im going to get high this afternoon....wish us luck....

love ya back toa! I have a bb kush in my grow now that i have not tried. Not had mango but i like papaya.

well we survived the helecoptor ride with my granddaughter,awesome time,she will def remember it for a long time....she had no idea untill we pulled up to the pad...pilot tried to scare her by saying it was his 2nd day on the job....priceless reaction on her face.....Rosebud,its heading your way thx....BIU PEEPS.... peace

Well yes I did Duck.. I did say that. The sun has been shining for all morning, i don't know how to act. I can't wait for spring. We have had an empty house behind us for about 10 years, now there is lots of movement going on back there. I am not happy, but we aren't growing monsters this year. I want them short so i can spray for thrip easier. Do you think you can do a scrog or something outdoors? I would like them no taller than 4 foot. Help please.

You sure can Rose:aok:

Be a bit harder (more tucking) because of the transition takes longer.

you are so lucky to be able to grow outside on your own property without being worried about going to prison...I love the southeast but the laws here suck....one day maybe....biu peeps

Latest posts

Back