Toker's Indoor Bagseed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah swifgt i know ya can't tell Ph by looking at it...if i'd said that it "looked" about 8 , i was meaning that when i looked at the tester/strip it was roughly in the 8 area ...It's so dang hard to differentiate the colors with this tester , but i've been mixed few different ratios of vineger and peroxide to compare a slightly acidic and really acidic to the 8 , just to kinda get an idea of how much change in color there is on the pool/spa strips... But i got the HID back today :D ...
And as for Heighth goes i've been racking my brain trying to figure it out , i'm sure i'll be fine if i just stay with the small pots and short veg times ...But i'm just thinkin just in case, that HID may be a lil close to some tops if not tied over... Sooo, I'm considering raising the tent off the ground...The bottom unzips all around the bottom, and has a seperate removeable water-proof floor ...So i'm thinkin' i can maybe take a few pieces of lumber , bricks, maybe crates, jus somethin to stack on top of ... I'll only lift about 1 extra foot i guess, i dont think it'll be a problem unless i get pretty far off the ground and it becomes top heavy ... And also this will help get a lot more airflow under the canopy ... And nutes, i only use every other watering , haven't the last 3 times tho ... But i'm pretty sure that i wouldn't be able to fit but a few 5 gal. containers in that little tent, hopefully i'll get a few 3 gal. when i start gettin' serious about it and have things figured out best i can... Soil is an issue tho, i'm wondering what's a good cheap wal-mart/lowes alternative ??? at the moment i've been using FFOF , and hopefully will eventually be able to get another bag ...But i'm gonna wait till i have the cash to get most everything else i'll need, as soil isn't cheap when shipped ... Well, i'll begin 1/2 teaspoon/gallon distilled water today, will get an update soon hopefully ...

Welp, still working on Ph , but things aren't looking too bad...Not as healthy as i'd like but the buds are comin' along pretty nicely , sure are takin their sweet time tho ...Got my HID back, but most likely will be adding a seperate flower box for it, and use the Tent for Vegging a few for outdoors and reveg ...Still thinkin about it, but hopefully that's what i'll do ...Anyways, here's how they're doin'...

100_1973.JPG

100_1978.JPG

100_1980.JPG

100_1981.JPG

100_1982.JPG

100_1983.JPG

100_1984.JPG

100_1985.JPG

100_1988.JPG

100_1999.JPG

100_2000.JPG

100_1993.JPG

looking good toker,, glad to hear you finally got your HID back. Everything works ok now I assume? Have you tested your runoff PH or have you just been testing what you've been watering with?

Them some shornuff pretty girls you got there Tn Toker!
:watchplant: :holysheep:

Latest posts

Back