SOW Blueberry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its a tricoderma, myco mix. Cant remember the web link. Small 4oz container. Will inoculate 100's of cuttings for $40. TBH, I think I get the same results so far at least from a innoculant mixed into the soil medium. Plant tone at Home Depot by Epsoma contains it all.

nouvellechef said:
Below we have Pro-mix BX. Recycled, this will be the 4th time. Yes 4th. To it we add the following

Hey NC,
I use the Promix-BX as well and I recycle my soil also. Your soil looks very fine though. When you go to recycle it do you sift it or something to get the larger bits out? My BX doesn't look nearly as fine right out of the bag.
-SSF-

soil 001.JPG soil 002.JPG

SensiStarFan said:
Hey NC,
I use the Promix-BX as well and I recycle my soil also. Your soil looks very fine though. When you go to recycle it do you sift it or something to get the larger bits out? My BX doesn't look nearly as fine right out of the bag.
-SSF-

No sifting. Just take your time when knocking medium from root structure. Your goal is 90% of roots taken out.

very nice nouvellechef...Im pullling up my Milk crate fallow along..need to get me one those cheap cameras..:giggle:..I reuse my Soil as well..Im on the 4th run now..Saves so much $$$$...I use 33 gallon garbage cans...Ive tried the kiddy pool But didnt care for the space needed...okay enough **** chat...Bring on the Show..

:48:

Thanx. I store it in 32gal cans. But I am a nut about mixing the soil while cooking daily.

Think I will pull up that chair right there and see how those beans end up! Green Mojo your way for this grow Chef. Looks like a nice set up and the pics kick a##:holysheep:

Odd I see this thread today. I went to SOW today intending to buy these very beans. Wouldn't ya know, sold out.

Subbed nouvellechef. Excited to see this!

Heres the top male. Stinks, huge thick structure. He might just have to go into a tent with,

Larry
LVPK
SleeSkunk
Lemon skunk
Maybe couple LSC strains too

See if there is any keepers in the future.

IMG_0820-1.JPG

:clap: Hell yeah He looks nice..If ya need any Help finding keepers:aok:

take care and be safe

5 females. Should make for good selection. Not much too see now, will post pics in few weeks. I will tell you this though. The structure is ridic perfect for SOG. I took clones of the females and there is almost no side branching. Just tight noded single colas.

Sounds Great..Holding tight to my Chair and me :bong:

take care and be safe

Heres 3 of them. Looks like I got 2 diff phenos from the 5. Will know in about 7 weeks

IMG_0954-1.JPG

What size pot, is the final home, I've been wanting to try some home organics, I'll be watching the progress,subscribed to the thread.

hey NC,
have you had the blueberry before? I just got off the phone w/ my clone guy, he said blueberry was one of his faves. Maybe I should grab a clone from him.
Your plants look so thick and beautiful green.

Latest posts

Back