SOW Blueberry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rosebud said:
hey NC,
have you had the blueberry before? I just got off the phone w/ my clone guy, he said blueberry was one of his faves. Maybe I should grab a clone from him.
Your plants look so thick and beautiful green.

In 98' yes. Last time I tasted a blueberry cobbler tasting MJ. Except for a sample that came from the beans in this journal. The mothers airline got pinched and it got lost. So I am trying to get it for myself. Its been a hunt of mine for years. Just nothing like what I tasted in 98' at Rainbow Valley in Littlerock, WA. Thanx

Ill be watching this one! Im a huge blueberry fan. Those are really nice looking plants! My outdoor grow this year is going to be Blueberry so Im exicted.

I have not tasted it. I will let you know. I just happened to ask him what his favorite strain was to smoke and he said Blueberry. I can't really go today as i am harvesting WW. But I will go and maybe get a gram or something and taste it. I will def get a clone. To be cont.
I don't know where littlerock is...longview way?

SW of Olympia, few miles. Used to be a rock festival area owned by a man named Gideon. My old man used to live there. Built rock stages, huts for get togethers, etc etc.

looking nice NC. i have 2 blueberry clones just into week 4 of flower. they stretched like a MOfo in the second and third week, but now, as you said, nice colas, no sidebranching. it's my first BB run, so i'm going to be super jealous, (and doing dishes in your kitchen) if mine taste like junk, and you're eating cobbler!!

benamucc said:
looking nice NC. i have 2 blueberry clones just into week 4 of flower. they stretched like a MOfo in the second and third week, but now, as you said, nice colas, no sidebranching. it's my first BB run, so i'm going to be super jealous, (and doing dishes in your kitchen) if mine taste like junk, and you're eating cobbler!!

Who is the breeder of yours? Thanx

Looking nice and healthy brosef.....can't wait to see them bud up and get all sexy n sheeet....:)

Like a hawk. Not good. #3 and #6 gone.

IMG_1020.JPG

IMG_1017-1.JPG

Hamster Lewis said:
Eeeeeeek! Are those balls? Sucks bro...

To a extent. Its what most ppl miss and wonder why their is seeds in there bud. Sometimes alot of pollen, sometimes a little. Doesnt form in clusters. Looks like a football/lemon. Thats a good side by side pic of a herm. Chances we take when running seeds. Still have 1, 3 and 7 left.

nouvellechef said:
Like a hawk. Not good. #5 and #6 gone.

Great pic of a hermie example ... Is my impression or the hermies only have one ball ?

bho_expertz said:
Great pic of a hermie example ... Is my impression or the hermies only have one ball ?

The hardest ones to find yes. Sometimes they grow clusters of a few. Ones like that one pictured are rarely found unless you have looked for them before and have a keen eye. Larger the plant, more plants make it very hard to find something that small, sometimes hiding behind a very small fan leaf.

Hey NC- Do you have your final mix posted up anywhere? I'm putting together a mix now and just wanted to peek at yours before I finalize, but I can't find your full mix anywhere here.

I'm doing another ss style run, upping it to 1/3 from 1/4. Using cottonseed meal (6-2-1) instead of the alfalfa. I know cottonseed takes a while to break down (I may have to supplement with some teas early on) only cooking for 3 weeks. Gonna try Vital Earth's Manna Mix for the top 2/3- looks like pretty good stuff- coco based.

Your BB's are looking good, though mine always get finicky late in flower- usually a k problem- but I think you got that covered, don't ya. ;)

First one with it. 20 days in. Holding strong.

18cf organic soil or Pro mix or the like
2cf rice hulls
1tb per gal of medium or 12c, soybean meal
1tb per gal of medium or 12c, alfalfa meal
10lb's bone meal
18 cups Dolomite lime
4lb's epsom
6lb's rock phosphate
5lb's Azomite
1c humic acid
6lb's kelp meal
6lb's green sand
8lb's Bio-tone/Plant-tone(depot)

Hey NC,
That picture of the hermi is awesome. I am growing seed for first time and will be looking hard for those flowers and balls combination. Thanks. You should maybe sticky that pic somewhere.

Latest posts

Back