potsize for height

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just if anyone was interested..

im running 240 watts of t5s and 105 watts of cfls two red and one blue in the center. somewhere near 29000 lumens i think.

the rrfs fit perfectly into the cabinet luckily so atm i have 3 easyryder and two russian rocket fuel, one ER was a runt so i planted an extra one and lst'd the first one just to see, seems to be doing well anyway lots of chunky budsites with a few weeks to go. i might need to flip the cabinet or unscrew the floor if the replacement non lst'd EZ grows any higher but seems ok for now, well see anyway.
i got one mainly cola and one random mutant bush on the RRFs, the bush one had four leaves at a node and a few double budsites with flat stems. i planned on throwing out the runt EZ but i never needed the space. its tight enough in there but it works and i should have some more room once the rrfs are done in a week or two im thinking.. maybe more though.

IMG_2749 - Copy.jpg

IMG_2773 - Copy.jpg

IMG_2785 - Copy.jpg

Untitled-1 - Copy.jpg

chopped the russian rocket fuels, the bushy one just had alot of small buds but the main cola on the other one im pretty happy with.

hung up to dry anyway

lots of space for the 3 easyryders now.

after4.jpg

after2.jpg

afterb.jpg

after3b.jpg

beforeb.jpg

it would be cool to see someone do the work to create functions by strain for pot size vs plant size.

Would have to factor the length of the vegetative period, average growth for that period for that strain.. im assuming root density varies by strain? There is probably some magic number/ratio between soil volume and root volume per cm^3 that allows for maximum nutrient absorption.

Anyone know any legit numbers, I would love to make some graphs :D

What did you end up with for a dry weight Bogart? Those looked like some pretty nice autos.

hey cheers.
im not sure, just about finished drying them i think the rrf's were about an ounce each and whatever ive been stealing during the cure. humidity is bad for drying here so its taking a week+ before its into jars. down to about 65 so still a bit to go. recently harvested the lst'd easyryder id say thats well over an ounce judging by sight anyway. its the only thing hanging in that photo. seemed to take the lst well anyway if it stunted it then it was just the right amount, it was 10 inches tall by the end so couldnt gotten a bit bigger ive left the replacement alone and its stopped just before the lights luckily.. the ez's seem dense enough, the others were a bit on the fluffy side smells amazing and was very resinous, got a little ball of scissor pistle hash.

took the runt aswell id say it is about 10 grams but only guessing. it was just a bud sticking out of the ground by the end of it.

only thing left is the replacement easyryder which is two weeks behind. im going to leave it a few more days than the last though also ive surrounded it with every light in the cabinet itll have a tan by harvest time.

IMG_3141.jpg

IMG_3145.jpg

IMG_3151.jpg

IMG_3157bb.jpg

nice harvests! How long did the RRF take? I plan on ordering a pk of those

hey i took it at 65~ days but i think i didnt have enough light or i took a little too early. buds werent dense atall. pretty sure its just the strain needed more than what i gave it though as the easyryders are great big dense enough buds

Cool. I got bubblelicious autos and northern lights autos going. Lstd the nl and it lived it.

Thanks for the information. IS the calculation is needed or we can grow it in any way?

Latest posts

Back