High Times Medical Cannabis Cup San Francisco 2013 Winners, Photos

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

7greeneyes

MedicalNLovingIt!
Reaction score
url: hMPp://blog.sfgate.com/smellthetruth/2013/06/23/high-times-medical-cannabis-cup-san-francisco-2013-winners-photos/

High Times Medical Cannabis Cup San Francisco 2013 Winners, Photos

So that’s why the Bay fog seemed so thick Sunday.

Ten thousand medical cannabis patients and other fans of the herb celebrated America’s second favorite inebriant at California’s county fair of marijuana – the fourth annual High Times Medical Cannabis Cup San Francisco, held at the Craneway Pavilion in Richmond June 22-23.

Wu-Tang Clan’s Ghostface Killah, Raekwon and GZA headlined the Cup concert Saturday night, while Sunday evening, the venerated marijuana magazine High Times awarded trophies in a huge weed competition for best Sativa, Indica, Hybrid, Concentrates and other categories. A two day-long expo and panel series also entertained guests, as well as three Medication Areas – where dozens of California dispensaries offered samples of the flowers, concentrates, edibles, topicals and more.

The winners are:

Best Sativa

Cracker Jack – Santa Cruz Mountain Naturals

Best Indica

Girl Scout Cookies – Berkeley Patients Group

Best Hybrid

Headband – Loud Seeds

Best Hash (non-solvent)

Lemon OG Solventless Wax – BAMF Extractions / Reserva Privada

Best Concentrate (solvent)

Paris OG Wax – Grateful Meds

High CBD Award

Jedi Kush – Blind Pat Trading Pins

Best Edible

Kiva Blackberry Dark Chocolate Bar by RCP Sacramento

Best Non-edible Medicated Product

Doc Green’s Therapeutic Healing Cream

Best Product

Oil Slick

Best Booth

Magnolia Wellness

Outstanding Glass

Hitman Glass

Lester Grinspoon Lifetime Achievement Award

Dennis Peron

High Times magazine was founded in 1974, and began holding weed contests called Cannabis Cups in Amsterdam in 1987. The Cup has grown into a global brand, with the first medical cannabis cup in the United States held in San Francisco in 2010.

I was hoping somebody would post about it. I may go next year.

Headband is a hybrid? No wonder I didn't dig that Blueberry x Headband cross.

I want to try GSC badly.. but I have a lot of seeds to go through before I get them hah. :)

Latest posts

Back