Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning peeps, Keef, i really hate you hurt like that.. I am serious about you going to a legal state ....You need a constant supply of good pot that you and dd can grow. I am so sorry you have pain like that.. pain can ruin a good personality quicker than anything.

Im planning on a great day today... going to get my veggie seeds and start those. Having lunch with my bff...our daughter is coming tonight..yay..I am going to try to not wait on her... Her husband is a massage therapist... and i have some work for him to do..

Do those old strains get huge?
Get better Keef. Hi Cane. What garden zone are you in over there?

Morning giggy and all the rest of you fine folks.

Good Morning Rose, You are starting your Veggies already?? We are in Zone 8 over here, lows this year only had maybe 10*--15* for a week ....Thing here is, it is wet this time of year...& the nights are still pretty cold.....Sounds like you have a great day planned.... I will be off for the Friday workout...easy one, with Massage:)
Keef, Get better Brother.......

Nes Morning :48:

Cold here this morning.
Keef hoping you feel better soon. Rose you sure have a nice day. After, you get done getting a massage please send your son inlaw here. I need a good massage, all tense in the back of neck and down the back. I'm going to invest in getting a massage soon I hope.

Morning nes, little chilly here too this morning. We may get a frost tonight. I hope not. Our fruit trees are starting to bloom.
Whew, lets get this friday running and over with.
Everybody's working for the weekend!

Morning cane, you to are getting a massage. When tj get back from FL. I will look into this matter of tension in my back. cane I'm not stone yet going to light up a bowl now.:48:

Morning YD, looks like I will need to fire the wood stove up. But, I am enjoying the cold cause I do like the heat of the summer. puff puff pass

Nes...You should look into a good massage, there is nothing like it for relieving stress & tension....I also get Rolfed, you would have to google it,it is deep,deep massage so to speak ...sometimes it tends to hurt...SO good:)

Morning nes, little chilly here too this morning. We may get a frost tonight. I hope not. Our fruit trees are starting to bloom.
Whew, lets get this friday running and over with.
Everybody's working for the weekend!

Yeah,,,i had to cover my Loring peach tree cuse it was in full bloom and bring my Myers lemon in for the night. Freaking westher is messing with my trees.
Morning friends.

tj hand cramp out when he tries to massage, I have dream of a good massage. G at my age, I think this is on my list first.

I got to raise the lighten in my grow room. I have three plants and I sure hope they are female. Morning WH, I have pecan trees here we sell the pecans, it pays for the taxes on the land.

Ummm,, pecans. I use to gather pecans with my Grandparents out in east Texas.

Morning, gang. Sun is shining, the road got plowed at 5 o'clock this morning, the Pullet lives until the next Donner event, and the world is a lovely place. Trading beer night for bud night didn't hurt a bit. Think I might sneak up and have a few with the amateurs this afternoon.

Nes, you sure you don't want some of this pretty white stuff? It's free, and I've got lots of it.

Morning O.F.C. !---I might live !--- Some things even canna caps can't fix !---We made some changes to the grow room and another month -6 weeks we should be over the top on supply !--We've smoked our own and made lots of caps out of brick !-- There were times in the past when morphine wasn't enough !--- We get by and the improvements in the grow will begin to pay off soon !---
Rose my grow is getting there !---I ain't moving nowhere !--- Wouldn't fix my problem --have to start a grow from scratch !---Nope ! Storm wipes me out I'll move !--- Might be a little feeble today but I'll be O.K. !---

Glad to hear you're feeling better, Keef. Michigan's got recreational legalization coming up on the ballot this year, but the way it's written, I'm not too crazy about it. Rec users get five plants, an ounce of weed (really?), and have to pay a fifty buck tax on buds per ounce and fifteen bucks an ounce for leaves! Still have to have the grow secure and out of site like medical users do now. Growers have to pay some sort of tax monthly to the state. Naw, I don't like it. Smoking in public will get you a hundred buck fine, too.

It's not a winner for me. Hope they keep the medical cards.

No pee-cans up here in yankee land, but we've got black walnuts, butternuts, and hickory nuts. Love hickory nuts, but they're too much work for what you get. I think pecans are my favorite. Second would be home baked peanuts. Man, that smell!

The pecan (Carya illinoinensis) is a species of hickory native to Mexico and the southcentral and southeastern regions of the United States

"Pecan" is from an Algonquian word meaning a nut requiring a stone to crack.[3] There are many variant pronunciations, some regional and others not.[4] The most common American pronunciation is /piˈkɑːn/; the most common British one is /pɪˈkæn/.[4] Unusually, there is little agreement in the United States, even regionally, as to the "correct" pronunciation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back