Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep !--Been watching congressional hearings !-- He gonna be tweeting his a** off tonight !- Wonder what he'll try to use as a distraction ?-- Pretty sure an active FBI investigation is not fake news ! --
Oops !-- Sorry !-- I wasn't talking politics that ended with the election !-- This is just an outstanding reality show !--

I hear you on that keef.
Dog the grandson and his buddy are trying to talk me into letting them get the victory out. I won't let them cause it needs new tires, the ones on it now are weather cracked/rotted. Believe me when i say i want the wind in my face.

Giggy wind in yo face is nice but when U hit that fluffy sand and the front wheel just stops !-- Ya get sand in your face !-- Yup !-- It bucked me off !-- No damage no foul !-- Note to self : -- Stay away from fluffy sand on the scooter ! -- One minute I'm like Easy Rider -- Next minute I fly like Superman when scooter stop !-- It was not a pretty landing but I be O.K. Scooter be O.K. !--Wish I had it on film !--

Hay Keef by the sounds of things I could make some pretty good money if I was to follow you around with a video camera and film your daily events Glad you and the scooter OK The wife's heading to the post office pretty soon here she's going to mail you a card and put the paper bag in the card

Oh !-- That hurts !-- I gotta decarb something !-- I may be hurting but I be O.K. !--

Others be having a much worse day !--
Dude just lost all credibility in front of Congress and the world -- found out he was being investigated for colluding with Russia to steal the election !--Now that's a bad day !-- It's gonna take the second coming of Jesus to distract from this !-- How U come back from that ?--
Dude U finished now --- just quit !--

I hear you on that keef.
Dog the grandson and his buddy are trying to talk me into letting them get the victory out. I won't let them cause it needs new tires, the ones on it now are weather cracked/rotted. Believe me when i say i want the wind in my face.
giggy, i know exactly what you mean. my street bike has been down for a year, i been riding the dirt bike but i am about to die without having a street bike. got a tag for it today, so tomorrow morning ole yarddog will be on two wheels again!!! four wheels moves the body, two wheels moves the soul...
if your bum wing mends good, i will have to make a trip out and we can put a few miles down.. find a good spot to smoke a doobie and share some stories.

I had a barn find grail bike. 65 bsa lighting rocket. All original. Friend had to have it, bugged me for 3 years about it. I sell it to him. It was running, but it was original. Still running the original Dunlaps, 50 year old dry rotted tires. Guy takes it out to see if it'll do the ton ( 100 mph ). First the front fender came flying off, then both tires blew at 65, then the chain shattered into pieces, and by the time the bike came to a halt, the exhaust had come out, and the brake cable snapped. Then he told me I sold him a piece of crap. We don't talk anymore.

I had a barn find grail bike. 65 bsa lighting rocket. All original. Friend had to have it, bugged me for 3 years about it. I sell it to him. It was running, but it was original. Still running the original Dunlaps, 50 year old dry rotted tires. Guy takes it out to see if it'll do the ton ( 100 mph ). First the front fender came flying off, then both tires blew at 65, then the chain shattered into pieces, and by the time the bike came to a halt, the exhaust had come out, and the brake cable snapped. Then he told me I sold him a piece of crap. We don't talk anymore.

Wow buddies not very bright is he

my dane, maybe 10-12 weeks old. the other at 5 years. i had no idea he was going to be so big
Edit, had to take Mrs. Dogs face out. i hate doing that. makes me feel like such a criminal...

Dawgone YD. Both are sure good looking pups. I wasn't paying attention...when did you get the new dane ?

Looks like one of them riding dogs !

Been out making a bet about who gonna be the first one to turn states evidence in exchange for immunity !
Told U it was like a reality show !

What up Giggy ?--U done slipped the leash ?- Hope that shoulder heals fast and strong Cuz !-- Built me a sling yesterday for my weed eater !-- Left arm just can't do it !
I got me a LED repair day coming up !-- Can't ship your lights till the car is around so I might get them fixed for U !-- Big box on the scooter is just too much !

Hoe Berry

Purple Haze

Damn buddy those look nice

What up Bud ? -- Papa said if it ain't broke don't fix it !-- Except maybe grow'm little bigger ?

Mazar or Mazar-i-Shariff ? -- I got 2 fem. Plants wonder what the chances are one of them got some chocolate ? -- I might be able to work with this !
Thanks Giggy !--
It'll be here !--
U may want a piece back one day !

Yarddog Your pup is to cute. I Love Danes. Keef they look tasty. Purple Haze. Now I got to go look for that one.
Evening All
its 85 freaking Degrees here.

Don't bother Hippy !-- It won't be the one U find !-- This is something different and that's all I know except she fine !-- I got 2 phenos of Rose's Purple Haze !-- The beautiful Purple Pheno and -- The Green Pheno !
Plain but bad to the bone !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back